Green

Kinda short it's only 728 words

Noa's POV

"I'm in love"
this dumb bitch.

"With what your fucking sock" she smiled happily at me

"noooooo, you're grumpier than usual" I nod.

"my first time sleeping alone" she sits up from my bed.

"If you ever need it, I'll sleep in here...on the floor" I nodded in agreement.

"Anyway who are you in love with" she smiled.
Did I see her blush?

"You know the girl from yester-"

"uhhh no, I called dibs" her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I called dibs, on the brunette one"

"ohhhhh you talking about her" she laid back with a dreamy sigh.

"she knows about my jr and doesn't care" I mentality clapped, this means I get to see her less.

"Yay, you got a girlfriend" I danced "I got a girlfriend" she danced with me.

———
"So are you seeing anyone" I looked at Cassie, through the phone as she shook her head.

"There's a party tonight, you and your sister should come"

"she's not really into parties like that, Maybe we could go together."

She laughed awkwardly"just tell her Maddy will be there" I laughed.

"Yeah, sure. Hey uh...I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie or something"

I heard her sigh, and my face dropped "Look Noa I-"

"GIRLS COME DOWN FOR A SECOND"

"my mom is calling me I'll call you back later" after I hung up I made my way down the steps lazily with a frown.

I heard y/n groan and  open the door.

When I got downstairs I saw my mom and three other girls. "Heyyyyy mommm" I trailed awkwardly avoiding the guest's eyes.

She just laughed "This is my sister Leslie, you're aunt" she smiled at us "And these are her girls, your cousin's her oldest daughter rue is the same age as y'all and Gia" she pointed them out in order.

I smiled at them and waved.

"Soooo what's the point of this," my sister asked,kinda grumpily.

I stood still not wanting to come off disrespectful. "Well uh, we were hoping y'all could become friends, maybe they could show y'all around"
______

When you think of awkwardness what do you think of it, this exact moment is the definition.

I, y/n, and our cousins were just sitting here, looking at each other. We've tried starting conversations but it's safe to say, we've got close to nothing in common.

"Rue used to do drugs" a gasp left my mouth as y/n laughed.

"Gia!!" The younger girl frowned at her sister.

"What I'm trying to make conversation"

"you could have said it was a nice day or something"

"too boring"

"it's also embarrassing" Rue groaned.

We sat in silence for a couple of seconds. Then Y/n raised her hand.

"I have a penis" I groaned into my hand at her bluntness.

a gasp left Gia, a rue just looked at y/n seemingly trying to figure out if she was serious.

"it's something to do with my chromosomes, that's why my chest is flat, but my facial features are feminine"

"I get that I hav-had a girlfrien- ex Girlfriend that was trans, she told me a lot about her struggles"

my sister laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck. "is it Jules" she asked Rue.

"y-yeah, how'd you know"

She cleared her throat "lucky guess" I looked at her in question, but she didn't look at me back, not before Rue and Gia had to leave.
-
"What was that about"

"what?"

"Your 'lucky' guess"

She looked down at her hands. "Maddy's a big gossiper- is that a word, I didn't want to throw her under the bus"

I nodded. "I don't think so"

she looked up "huh"

"you asked if it was a word"

she threw her head back "ohhhhhh, I forgot about that"

I shrugged with a laugh.
"let's look it up"

———

Yo, this chapter was short cuz I want to do one separate chapter for the New Years' party, this is where things change from the OG Euphoria.
Bye Crackheads