Grey

This is my favorite chapter I've written so far
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"So as long as you lay low you'll be fine" I was currently giving Louie an introduction to our school, we where parked outside of the school and my car was piled with people there was rue, Noa and maddy all in the back, and Louie was in the passenger seat

"babe, that's what you do I don't lay low, here's what you should do Louie-" I twisted my head around to look at maddy with a smirk.

"Calling me babe already are you?" She blushed and put her head down.

Noa laughed and rue looked at me confused

"is maddy the one wh-" I threw rue daggers

"okayyyy"

"am I what?" I turned back around in my seat.

"Y/nnnnn" i looked down at my watch "well won't you look at that it's 9:25"

Louie bursted out laughing as I rushed everyone out of my car "go go go get to class you're going to be late" maddy shot me a bored look, then she leaned towards me giving me a peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later, ok?" I grinned and nodded

"yeah of course babe" and with that she got out the car and walked away, I knew she had to have some kind of smug look on her face.

Louie nuged me "Brooo, she's way too fine" i clenched my jaw and glanced at him then shook my head knowing he was a harmless gay twink and he couldn't get maddy. "Yeah....let's go"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"-and then he looked at me, isn't that awesome y/n" i perked up at hearing my name

"what- yeah totally bro" Louie was already over this David guy, he had about 50 other crush now. He continued to ramble about men and I continued not to listen.

I was waiting for the girls to meet in the car, the same girls as this morning. I haven't seen Cassie today and that made me a little nervous, I know she's probably fine but I can't help thinking something's wrong I had this overwhelming anxiety in my stomach I've tried calling her but I haven't gotten any luck. I got knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of doors opening and girls giggling I twisted my body to where I was facing the back of my car I watched as they got in the car, maddy was in the seat behind Louie, Rue was in the middle besides her and Noa was in the seat behind me.

I smiled at Maddie as she settled into her seat "hey" she gave a short nod before turning to rue and starting a conversation with her. I frowned and turned back on around to start the car.

"Y'all ready" I heard a Chorus of 'yes' so I started the car. I turned on the radio for the girls and Louie, they talked to each other as I drove practically being ignored.

When we arrived at my house I let them get out. "Y/n you coming" i shook my head at my sister

"nah I got somewhere to be" I didn't have anywhere to be, I just wanted to check in on Cassie.

"Ok see ya" she was dragged away by a giggling maddy. I sighed as I started driving away.

When I got outside her house I immediately got out the car, the door was opened before I reached it "y/nnn" I grinned "Suze!!" (lexi and Cassie's mom)She ran to me with her arms wide and I opened my arms for her, she gave me one of those rocking back and forth hugs then she pulled away dragging me in the house.

"What are you doing here" i looked around the house

"I'm here to talk to Cass" she pointed upstairs "she's up there. Good luck" i nodded and thanked her.

I didn't knock i barged in, when I did I saw Cassie sitting on her carpeted floor a piece of paper sat in front of her.

Her head shot up to mine.

"Oh it's you" she rolled her red eyes

"hey...." I moved to sit next to her, but she picked up the paper and moved away from me.

"Just—just stay over there and close the door" I closed the door and then I sat infront of it.

"Why are you here"

"I wanted to check on you and my possible baby-" she scoffed "you don't have to question the baby anymore it's not yours"

"what!" I stood up "yeah I got the father tested" she raised the paper the had in her hand with tears filling her eyes.

I put my hand out for the paper "no"

"let me see the paper" she shook her head at me tears running down her face,I moved towards her with long strides and I snatched the paper out of her hands. I read through the paper as Cassie sobbed.

Nathaniel Jacobs is excluded as the biological father.

Y/n y/ln is 99.99% the biological father

Maddy's ex boyfriend? The baby is mine? I looked at Cassie as I felt anger rush through my body.

———

Names?

I hope you enjoyed, Bye Crackheads