Beige

I just realized y'all don't comment. So let's get 15 comments and I'll post the next one.

______

"You fucking lied—why would you do that" I gripped my hair in frustration.

"I didn't think you would-" I groaned as I paced the room.

"Don't feed me that bullshit I told you I would take care of you and that baby!"

she shook her head. "it's too complicated with you...with other people-"

I stopped to look at her "with Nate" she sighed and stood up

"look y/n it's nothing against you I-" I looked at her, "you think he would be a better parent than me"

she looked down, and I nodded tears filling my eyes "that's cool, Um listen I'm going to go"

she looked up at me and reached towards me, I shook my head leaning away from her making tears drop from my eyes.

"Um, text me when you go to the doctor next, I'll be there" then I left

When I enter my house it was filled to the brim with girls, and I thought my day couldn't get any worse.

I walked past the girls sitting on the couch or I at least tried to
"y/n? Are you okay" Louie asked from his position laying across Noa and Lexi's lap.

Suddenly I felt hot as all the girls looked at me I know they could tell I was crying. then I spotted Maddy and she looked...guilty?

"uh yeah" I smiled at him, then I glanced at Maddy one more time with that I turned my head walking away from them and upstairs to my room.

I flopped face-first on my bed and I just laid there, I could hear all the commotion downstairs but, I didn't care, until I heard the slight creak of the door then I felt someone sit on my bed.

I knew who it was by the hint of a smell of vanilla. "I didn't mean to make you cry, Rue, Noa, and I wanted to see what you'd do if I didn't talk to you." That made me smile, I flipped over on my back and looked at Maddy

"you really did that," I asked she smiled slightly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"yeah" I chuckled.

"don't worry you didn't make me sad it's...something else" she slide her hand on my cheek and nodded.

"I won't ask, I know you'll tell me when you're ready" I grinned at her "I really like you Maddy"

she smiled and moved closer to me "I know" she whispered.

She then leaned in to kiss me, it was just a peck a reassuring one though.

When she pulled away we were both smiling at each other. She sat up and straddled me.

"You're a pretty good kisser" I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Really? How do you know for sure that was just a peck" I leaned in, my lips brushing over hers.

I felt her warm breath under my nose as she spoke next "I don't" she whispered against my lips.

I smashed my lips against hers placing my hands beside her head for leverage, she gripped my chin and pulled me closer. I groaned into the kiss, I trailed my tongue against her bottom lip, and she opened her mouth letting our tongues collide, when they did we both moaned.

I took one Of my hands and trailed down her body to her waist, she moaned against my mouth as our tongues massaged each other. I detached my mouth from hers and moved to her neck. I pushed my hips against hers making my hard-on rub against her clothed center.

She moaned again at the newfound pleasure she threw her head back, giving me more room to explore her neck.

I grind against her as I kissed up and down her neck, I made sure not to leave any hickeys.

She moaned again before pushing me back by my stomach.

"Hold on, hold on" I sat back on my knees

"what's wrong" she looked at me with a worried look.

"I don't think I'm ready tooo-" I cut her off.

"Yeah, I understand that's fine" she smiled at me relief filled eyes

"ok good." I nodded and smiled, we sat in awkward silence for a while.

"wanna cuddle?" I asked, "and watch princess and the frog?" I nodded and that's exactly what we did.

When the night ended I had to say goodbye to her, but I knew seeing her again was no problem, for the next few days I continued to see her and we continued acting the way we did with each other.

———
After a couple of weeks, Cassie had called to tell me she had an appointment she apologized repeatedly but I told her there was no relationship between us not even as friends, I was there because the baby is mine I had no choice but to take care of it.

———