Magenta

What's y'all's favorite song.

Y/n's pov

"AHHHHHHH, Mom your lying, thisisnotrealI'mgoingtopassout"

I just looked at the hot pink Audi confusingly, as my sister raved.

"y/n I know you don't like hot pink....or Audis so go look in the garage.

'Yessss' I cheered in my head, but I took it back just as quick. I don't want the universe to think I'm ungrateful or anything.

The garage door lifted with a subtle creek, I gasped as my eyes had the opportunity to look at the Royal blue BMW.

Wow, I walked up to the car- no BMW, and I smelled it.

"wow, it's real" I heard my mom laugh.

I ran up to my mom at full speed, almost knocking her down. "Thank you so much." I hugged her tight.

"I-it's no problem honey, really not at all"

"you should be thanking ME, it's my money and my death!"

I pulled away from my mom when the familiar voice boomed, it felt like it was coming from every direction like the world was talking to me.

"Did you hear that"

"no-...hear what?"

I shook my head dismissing the incident. "I'm so excited I think I heard my heartbeat" I made a quick lie.

my mom laughed shaking her head. "Well I believe y'all had somewhere to go"

oh yeah, the party "NOA THE PARTY!"

She gasped "OHHH YEAH, YOU TAKE YOUR CAR I'LL TAKE MY OWN"

I shot her a brief thumbs-up before hugging my mom and thanking her again.

Luckily I sat in my car long enough to see my brother run out of the house excitedly.

"MOM A PS4"
he ran in full bliss, he jumped on her with a big hug.

"thankyouthankyouthankyou" he chanted jumping up and down. I chuckled as I pulled out of the driveway.

Nothing can ruin my day now.

"Want a break from the ads-"

"What? I just clicked the fucking video 2 minutes ago!"

I heard a giggle from beside me.

"What's funny you gotta listen to the ad too" I teased her.

"Your music taste isn't that good anyway"

I glared at her playfully. "Yeah well...you're blonde"

she snorted "that's your only insult" I nodded, paying attention to the road

"Oooo stop there" she pointed to my right, and I nodded, pulling into the small stores parking lot.

"We just left the other store."

she shook her head struggling to unbuckle her seat belt.

"This is fezco's shop-why can't this unbuckle" I reached over to her seat buckle putting my hand over hers.

I pushed it down a couple of times, but it wouldn't budge. I leaned a bit closer pushing more of my weight on the seat belt.

Then I heard it *click* I signed in relief.

I Heard her curse under her breath, my head shot up in worry, she flinched back as my nose bumped hers

"oh- uh...s-sorry"

she shook her head. "I-It's ok, I just noticed that the store is closed, fez must not be here."

"O-oh" I mumbled. I noticed a glint of lust in her eyes, but it was gone as soon as it arrived,then she leaned closer making out noses touch again.

Noa's pov

"BEAT HIS ASS WOOOOO, KNOCK HIS BITCH ASS OUT"

I don't know what he did, but he was losing sooooo "YESSS KICK HIM- DO IT AGAIN IN THE HEAD THIS TIME!"

I saw Maddy struggle to communicate with them so I stopped yelling.

*bzzzz* I felt my phone vibrate.

<twinn: can't make it>

I didn't even notice she wasn't here. I shrugged before typing back

< triplet eater: ok but you owe me an explanation >

When I looked up from my phone the bloody man was being dragged out.

then I saw a fat man enter the house, I knew for a fact it wasn't his house, but it ain't non of my Business.

"EVERYONE OUT" I groaned in disgust, when the bald fat white man, spat in somebody's face. I smelt it a little, he must've Ate shit for lunch.

Y/ns pov

I thrust one more time before releasing inside her.

I pulled out and wiped off before wiping off Cassie.

I looked at Cassie "Are you ok" she nodded with a content smile.

"more than ok, that was great" *bzzz bzzz bz-* I handed her her phone neither of us looking at the caller Id.

"H-...... wait Maddy calm down- what's going on" my eyes widened at the mention of Maddy's name.

Oh shit....I just had sex with her best friend.

"Ok- I'll be there soon" she dropped the phone.

"drop me off at the hospital" she demanded, how rude.
But as soon as I processed the word hospital, that thought left my mind

"wait is-"

"no Maddy fine, it's her ex-boyfriend" she cut me off, pushing me to the front seat.

"oh...ok, let's go, by the way, you should practice asking for things, you know brush up on it, cuz you're not very good"

"shut up" she grumbled.

I raised an eyebrow glancing at her briefly.

"what was that"

she groaned before whispering "please shut up."

I grinned "atta girl"

Don't be mad, I didn't want to make my first time writing smut to be with Cassie's dry stretched pussy, 2 more days of school for me.

Bye Crackheads