Intro

"STOP FUCKING MOVING!" His veins popped out of his neck, making me want to laugh, but then I remembered, this is real life,I looked at my twin sister who was hiding in the vents, her eyes peeking out slightly.

"WHERE IS SHE!" my dad, took the gun from the coffee table and raised it to my mom's head.

She scoffed, but that only made him angrier. He raised the gun to hit her.

I shook my head frantically. "Dad stop." that seemed to do it.

My dad stormed towards me leaned down to my height, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye. He leaned his head in close."Shut up you little freak, tell me where that little brat is, she needs to help me." He said with a bone-chilling tone.

I looked behind my father, my mom was walking toward the kitchen.

"Look at me" I continued to look at my mom with a glare as she poured a glass of wine.

"LOOK AT ME" he put the barrel of the gun to my stomach, with so much force it made my eight-year-old body fall, but I was used to it, was used to him.

———
8 years later

"California mom... seriously." She sighed looking down at her pregnant belly before looking back at my twin sister, Noa.

"Yes we have to, your father-." Noa raised her hands to her head, in panic.

"Is he going to find us, mom he can't find us-" I grabbed my sister's hands and pulled them away from her face.
"I promise you he won't find us, baby sis, I promise" I glared at my mom, and she looked away.

I stood up dragging my little sister behind me "I'm trying to tell you your father is dead!" I stopped, to look over my shoulder at my mom, then my eyes landed on my sister, before I knew it I was being pushed, I slammed into the wall.

Noa ran up the stairs and in too the bathroom. I grimaced and stood up to look at my mom again. "If he's dead why do we have to move"

she walked toward me, with a gentle smile. "We don't have to run no more, we don't have to live in fear"

I tilted my head at my mother
"but money-"

she shook her head "don't worry about money, not anymore" I wanted to ask more questions, but Noa walked in front of me.

"When do we go." She asked. Almost...excited? My mom looked surprised that she was taking it well, and frankly so was I.

"We leave in a month" Noa smiled.

"That gives me enough time to pack."

I nodded, "a day would have been enough for me" I responded.

"Y/n are you ok to pick up your brother" Noa looked at me sensing my panic.

"You don't have to do that, Lee, mom I got it" my mom looked at her and then back at me.

"I'm sorry Le- Um Y/n, it's just- you know pregnancy brain." I nodded absent-mindedly before walking up the steps and into my room.

I get my room because I'm the oldest of course. Noa shares with Drix, our brother, he's 7, and we all have the same dad, seeing as mom left him after he raised his voice at Drix, which was 5 months ago, but she took 17 years to leave him after he was abusing us.

we now live in a 3-bed room apartment in Blanco Tx, it's pretty small -the town- there are only about 1,800 people here- which is 1,801 more than what I would like, but beggars can't be choosers.
Cali here we come I guess

——
I will post part one as soon as I finish it.

Be sure to like subscribe, and click that notification bell so you know when I post a new video, bye crack heads.