Dookie green

Short chapter cuz I'm bored.

———

Y/n
8:00

I laid on Maddy's stomach while she played with my hair.

"Was it good?"I asked "yes" I hummed in satisfaction and closed my eyes.

I felt my stomach growl, and we both laughed "wanna go get something to eat" she nodded "yes"

she smiled down at me. "Come on then" she got up, making me get up with her.

She ran to the bathroom and I grinned, at her walking patiently behind her.

Noa

8:00
I was lying on my bed when I heard, a series of rushed knocks against my bedroom window, I jumped up out of my bed a hurriedly walked to the window.

I pulled my curtains to the side and looked outside.

"Cassie?" I gaped at her, still not opening the window, when I did open the window it was only slightly just so I could hear her.

"Cassie, what are you doing?" I glanced at her my eyes skimming over her covered stomach I shook my head when she opened her mouth to speak.

"Y/n isn't here"

"no! I'm here to see you Noa" my eyebrows raised in confusion and opened my window fully. I held my hand out the window, she took my hand and I helped her into my room.

"Hey" she smiled and leaned to hug me. But I pushed her arms lightly dodging her hug.

"You're pregnant with my sister's kid?" She looks at the ground and then back up with a quivering lip

"she won't help"

"what, I-I know my sis-" she backed up.

"no- you don't know, she told me I was a whore, t-then she s-slapped me"

my jaw clenched in anger. "She hit you?" She nodded wiping her eyes. I nodded, I was gonna beat her ass.

I grabbed my car keys that sat on my dresser "Let's go."

———
Hendrix
8:00
(your 8-year-old brother)

"Hey, gurl don't ignore me" I leaned against Julie's bedroom door.

"get onnnn little boy, go back to JJ's room" I shook my head at the sixteen-year-old.

"He's playing with toys I don't do that" I smirked at her she stood up with a smile walking towards me.

"JJ COME GET YOUR FRIEND" I groaned as the six-year-old ran at full speed to grab my arm, I don't like this kid, but I like his sister.

JJ dragged me into his kitchen where both my mom and his mom sat talking.

"mom" she looked at me with a raised eyebrow

"don't you think we should head home yet" she licked her lips and looked at her phone and hummed

"yep, almost past your bedtime, say bye to your friend" I nodded and did as I was told.

——
Nate
I zigzagged through the street carelessly while I drank my beer "YEAH" I yelled, speeding up slightly. I closed my eyes nodding my head to the beat.

My eyes flew open when the sudden sound of screeching wheels "Oh fuck fuckfuckfuck" I chanted as my hands panicked to get control of the steering wheel.

I was too late my body jerked up by the force of the hit, I turned my music down as I looked at the car that I had hit straight on. I gaped as I looked at the passenger seat the familiar face shocked me to my core.

———
Who do you think was in the passenger's seat. Maddy, Cassie, or drix?