Square

I'm nervous
————

"Y/n" i hummed looking up at her from my spot on her chest.

"don't fall asleep on me"

I chuckled and dug my head in her chest "I can't help it there like pillows" it was Friday after school. I'm at maddy house. We had planned a movie date but we haven't go to the movie part yet.

*ding* *ding*

I looked at maddy as both of our phones dinged. She reached out for hers.

I groaned playfully as our position switched. She laughed before opening her phone. When she, did I saw her happy expression change into a angry one slowly.

"What the fuck!" She looked at me "you got Cassie PREGNANT."

I gave her a confused look "what?" She slowly got out of bed, moving to my phone which sat on her dresser.

"Read this" she said before throwing my phone at me right at my face.

:::::::::::::

NATE JACOBS POSTED

:when you're ex girlfriends current girlfriend gets her best friend pregnant.

(😬 the tree was hard to put there, it's planed parenthood)

I looked at maddy who had tears threatening to spill out her eyes.

"maddy..."

"get out." I tilted my head at her, and moved close. She rushed to grab a shoe and she threw it at me.

"get...out" the tears spilt out of her eyes as I kept getting close, the shoes hurt but seeing her cry hurt more.

"Baby let me-" the next shoe hit me square in the nose.

"pls y/n.." I touched my nose, Looking for blood when I didn't find any I looked up at maddy.

I noticed she had moved to sit on her bed. I went to sit next to her.

———

NOA

What y/n.....lied? I crossed my legs as I heard Louie gasp as he looked at his phone.

I stood up from the couch and I moved to my my room. I couldn't believe she lied to me— her twin sister. She told me nothing was going on.

But—obviously that was a lie. Does this mean Cassie really doesn't like me. Does she like
Y/n- obviously she got her pregnant.

How did she get her pregnant

How could Cassie do this

How could y/n do this

How

How

How

—————
Y/N

"How did it happen" i looked at maddy and nodded.

"Um it was a couple days after I got here. The day of the New Years party-" *SMACK* I couldn't finish my explanation before she slapped me across the face I held my cheek as she seethed with anger.

"get out" she got up off the bed, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

I looked her in her brown eyes "please" I saw her glancing interview each of my eyes.

"Please don't give up" i whispered. I could feel her warm breath against my lips as i held her arm, never once letting go, or looking away.

I heard her inhale deeply before moving closer. She moved so close i could feel the slightest touch of her lips on mine. I saw a tear fall from her eye as she looked into mine.

when I finally let go of her arm she kissed me. She kissed me with so much force I jumped, but I didn't forget to kiss her back.

I moved back as she straddled my legs. I let my hands wander from her back to her neck to her face, and all the way back to her back again.

She bit my bottom lip slightly, I took that as a sign. I flipped us over, now I was on top.

She moaned as I ran my hands down her clothed stomach. She pulled away breathlessly with my head in her hands.

"Just....promise me—promise me it was only one time" I looked at her hopefully gaze and nodded without hesitation.

"I promise" after I said that she kissed me again. (This is slow asf)

I ran my hands up and down her stomach. I pulled away and looked at her "Take it off" i said tugging at her shirt.

She bit her lip as her eyes ran down my body "everything?" She asked tilting her head. I nodded "everything"

———

😁😁 I hate my writing, I've never written smut before so if the next chapter is bad then....😬

Bye crackheads