Chapter Thirty-One

So I wanted to do something exciting so let's just say this chapter and probably the next few will have a bit of a stranger things vibe hehe I rewatched seasons 1-3 and this idea came to mind during season 3 when I was at the part where Nancy was running from the mind flayer in the hospital ❤️

2k words

Blood

(Y/n)'s POV
"(Y/n) he's not going to come right now," Ahsoka spoke as she tossed a piece of toast in my direction to direct my nervous gaze from the cafeteria doors.

As soon as I met her eyes I huffed, "And what makes you so sure?" I looked away again to bring my attention to the doors. I wasn't scared in a way that I thought he would hurt me, he said it himself that he wouldn't. I'm just scared that the second he gets his hands on me it's to the training room I go, and we all know he'd work me hard enough until I puke.

"All the Jedi Masters and Knights are in a meeting right now," Devin answered for her while taking a sip of his orange juice.

I knitted my brows in confusion, the only time a meeting with everyone like that is held it's always something of great importance, "Do you happen to know what it is they're talking about?" I looked between them both to see if either knew the answer.

Devin shook his head, but Ahsoka nodded, "Master Kenobi said that there's rumors of a separatist attack coming our way, but that's all he told me." She shrugged, "I don't even know how they know or suspect it."

"A spy," Devin solved her confusion, "We have spies on the inside according to Master Windu."

Must be nice to have your Master actually tell you things. I didn't even know of a meeting, yet they both do. And Master Skywalker had plenty of time to tell me about it too, I was in his room for hours.

"There are always rumors of attacks though, most of the time they never happen," I tried to convince myself that that's the reason he never mentioned anything to me, plus it's true. But I also wouldn't mind having another assignment this soon. I've been in this temple almost everyday for months, minus the one trip to Naboo, so I was already eager to get out again.

They both nodded in agreement as I finished my plate of food, "But we should still be prepared for anything, the separatists are sneaky." Ahsoka said and both Devin and I agreed with her.

Our table fell silent as I finished my water and they both finished their food. And it was then Devin who broke the silence, "So," He wiped his mouth clean and placed his napkin on top of his empty plate, "Do you want to tell us what it is you did to make your Master want to kill you?"

I had an awkward smile and shook my head, "It's nothing, he just overreacts," There was no way for me to tell either of them the truth without it being obvious that I stayed the night in his room. And I don't think the council or anyone here would approve of something like that, it's frowned upon here for two to share a room, much less a bed.

Devin went to speak, but he was interrupted by my comlink going off, "Oh padawan," Anakin sung in a menacing tone, "Would you be so kind as to meet me in the training-" His message cut off, but I understood where he wanted me to go and it filled me with anxiety.

"Sounds like the meeting is over," Ahsoka said with a sip of her orange juice.

"On my way Master," I sighed into the com as I stood up from the table and grabbed my empty tray, "Please say nice things at my funeral." I joked, making them both laugh.