Dean pointed a finger at Molly, "Cops-- that's a great idea. We'll take you down to the station ourselves. So just come with us. It's the best way we can help you and your husband."

Molly looked back to the site, hesitant with Dean's suggestion. She looked back at them as she came back up, agreeing with Dean. They all got back to the car and drove off on the road.

The trio was sitting together in the front as Molly was sitting in the back, eyes dilated with terror and worry. She began speaking to them from her mind, "We're supposed to be in Lake Tahoe."

"You and David?" asked Sam.

"It's our five-year anniversary."

Dean commented, "Hell of an anniversary."

Molly scoffed quietly, "Right before, we were having the dumbest fight. It was the only time we ever really argued-- when we were stuck in the car."

Sam chuckled understandably, "Yeah. I know how that goes." Dean scowled at him as Karina looked up at the ceiling, grinning slightly.

"You know the last thing I said to him? I called him a jerk." Sam and Karina turned sideways, listening to Molly's regret as Dean looked at her from the rearview mirror. "Oh god... what if that's the last thing I said to him?"

Karina spoke quietly to Molly as she looked into her eyes. "Molly... we promised that we're going to find your husband... and you will be at peace, okay?" Molly smiled softly at Karina as she nodded slightly. Sam locked his eyes on Karina's profile, he smiled a little at her words. Molly eyed Sam's expression, seeing some familiarity she had with her husband. Sparks.

All of the sudden, the radio station started to have some frequency. Sounds turned into the song called House of the Rising Sun. All eyes were on the radio and Dean looked at Sam in curiosity.

"Did you?"

"No."

"Kay?"

"Uh-huh."

"I was afraid you guys would say that."

Molly came to the front between Dean and Karina's side, starting at the radio. "This song."

Dean asked, "What?"

"It was playing when we crashed."

Trio shared similar glances as the radio started the frequency again. Only this time, it was the hashing  man's voice speaking to them. "She's mine... She's mine... She's mine..."

"What is that?"

All of the sudden, a man whose bloody guts appeared in the middle of the road. Before Dean warned about the accelerating speed. He ignored Molly's frightening commotion for him to stop the car before killing the man. As Impala drove through the man, he turned into dust.

A spirit of Greenly came before them in the night, wanting Molly McNamara.

All heads turned to the back window. Molly was in a state of terrifying shock as she faced the trio. "What the... what the hell just happened?"

"Don't worry, Molly. Everything's gonna be all right."

After Sam said his remaining words, the engine of the Impala started to sputter. Slowing itself down. "Spoke a little too soon, Sammy." Impala came to the stop as Dean turned the car on the side of the road. He kept turning the ignition as the engine was cranking, not giving it a rev. Dean looked at the steering wheel as the realization came upon him as he looked at Sam and Karina. "I don't think he's gonna let her leave." Trio gave each other looks as Molly leaned against her seat.