29: One heart, Seven Souls

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I had a bit of trouble coming up with the ending. This story is the first fic I am writing and I know this is a huge cringe-fest, but still, some amount of storyline justification was needed.

ALSO

*cue uncontrolled sobbing noises*

THIS FIC HAS 3.32K READS.

*sobbing noises intensifies*

I AM SO FECKING HAPPY KSJSHJSJSJSHZJDJD

ANYGAYZ LEZ GET TO ZE STORY👁👄👁

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AS TO HOW YALL ARE LIKING THIS SO FAR. I MEAN. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. I HOPE IT IS READABLE.

_________________________________________________

The pale walled hospital room was filled with machine beeps and breathing tube sounds. The girl lay in the bed, pale and thin. 7 pairs of eyes trained on her with the hope she would wake up again. All seven of them had run from the office building leaving it up to the cops and the unexpected lady that saved Jin to handle. The death of their dear friend hung low above their heads.
Quiet shuffling movements broke the reverie the people sitting in the room were in. The toddler that lay asleep in her mother's arms snuggled deeper. The woman was lost in the thoughts of her now late husband. She perked up at the sounds of the girl waking up.
Yoongi was the first to rush to her side followed by Taehyung. Y/N slowly opened her eyes and was immediately forced to close them due to the bright light in the room. Yumi rushed to the other side of her bed. "Y/Nie! Can you hear my voice?" Her voice was hoarse and broken from the hours she had spent sobbing by her best friend's bedside.
"Huh. Yeah. Who?" She tried to move her head and successfully looked at Yumi. "Yumi!Hi!" She chirped. "Hi, my ass! Scare me like that again I'll strangle you personally!" Yumi said smacking her arm.
"Babe?" She slowly turned her head. "Yoongi? You look like you have been dragged through a bush by your legs!" She said chuckling. Yoongi scoffed. "Says the one laying in the hospital bed" he retorted.
"Ms Song?" A soft voice made her turn her head towards the foot of her bed. "Mrs Young. Hi. How are you? Where is Jeffery?" The atmosphere turned sombre inside
Just as they were about to answer the door opened. "Auntie!" Y/N exclaimed. Shin Su Rim smiled. "It has been long since we met?" She smiled and said. "You are high on painkillers now aren't you?" She asked.
"You've guessed right ma'am," a voice said. They turned around and saw the doctor enter. "You have quite the amount of visitors Ms." She said examining Y/N. "Both you and the baby are fine. We are glad the bullet did not penetrate the womb, but it was inches from doing so" the doctor said smiling and scribbling something on her clipboard.
"Baby? What baby?" Y/N enquired. "I alone got shot," she said confused. The doctor raised her eyebrows. "You did not know you were pregnant?" The whole room gasped. "I guess not," the doctor said. "You are 1 week into your pregnancy. You are lucky, no, scratch that, extremely lucky to have survived along with your baby. It is like 1 in nearly 1000th cases to have done so" she said. Y/N's mouth was agape. "I'll ask the head nurse to schedule an appointment with the gynaecologist at our hospital for you," she said and then bowed and left.
"I am gonna be a mother" Y/N whispered. And that is how an hour later she ended up crying hysterical tears in Hoseok's arms because she blamed herself for nearly killing her child.
"I am gonna be an aunt" Yumi exclaimed. "I am gonna spoil my niece/ nephew so much!!" Shin Su Rim smiled and petted Y/N on her head. "You are gonna be a great mom. Don't cry, sweetie".  "Auntie! I love you" Y/N suddenly wailed latching herself to the woman
"How long did they say the painkillers would last now?"

It was 18 weeks later when Y/N was back at the hospital to get the ultrasound of the baby.
A lot happened in the nearly 5 months Y/N was pregnant. The news of her dear friend's passing did not sit well with Y/N. She had locked herself in the room for 3 days. A certain wolf hybrid 'by mistake' broke down her door while knocking.
Yumi had to coax her out of the room.
Y/N's aunt turned out to be a reputed hybrid trauma therapist. She even had a degree and a license. She wasn't a person to brag about her achievements so the fact was unknown.
Y/N convinced her aunty (and may be bribed with some honey apple cake she made herself) to work at the hybrid rescue facility Song Corporations owned.
In the first week, Shin Su Rim met a 1-year-old Fennec fox hybrid, who was orphaned recently after her parents died in a car crash. She was given to the facility's orphanage. The baby fox was a girl and the cutest little bean. So when she returned to Y/N's place with the baby in her arms and she officially registered as a mother, everyone all but started crying at the cutest addition to the family.
Currently, the boys stood outside nervously. Jimin was fiddling with his tail while Hoseok played with his ears. If one could see clearly, Jin had some reddish feathers showing on his neck.
Hybrids tend to show their traits when they are either extremely nervous or angry. And now it was the former one.
The doctor squirted some gel on Y/N's stomach and rolled the scanner around. "Looks like you are having twins. A baby tiger girl and a baby bunny girl" Y/N started crying while watching the monitor. "Seokie, Yoon! Come inside!" She yelled. The two mentioned hybrids rushed inside.
"What are you having! Are they okay? Are you okay?" They bombarded her with questions. Well, except for the two concerned the other five did. Hoseok and Yoongi were already plastered to her side looking at the doctor. "Like I said to Miss. She is having twins one is a baby tiger girl and the other is a baby bunny girl."
"I am gonna be a dad!" Yoongi said hugging Y/N so did Hoseok. "I wanted to be a dad too!" Jungkook said pouting. "Oh hush kook! You are still a baby yourself." The panther looked at Y/N with narrow eyes. "Oh yeah? On the bed, you'd be screaming dadd-"

Smack

"Ow Jin hyung! That hurt!"

"It is s'posed to hurt you brat!"

_________________________________________________

For those of you who don't know what a fennel fox is: