1: The Summer it all began

With a heavy sigh, the girl slammed down the huge box she had been carrying. "Ms Song!" a male voice called from behind her. "Ahh. Minghae sshi! Call me Y/N, please. How many times do I say that!" She whined. Minghae laughed. "As long as you use formalities with me," he said in a teasing tone and returned to the truck. Picking up a larger package, he passed Y/N sending her a friendly wink. Y/N laughed and shook her head.
Minghae was the son of her late mother's best friend. After the recent tragic incident, that involved Y/N losing her entire family, Y/N felt a move was necessary. She felt almost suffocated in their house. Every wall, every corner, every inch of the house gave her memories she tried to run away from. So when one day, Y/N failed to show up at her office, her best friend came over to find out what was up. She discovered Y/N in a pool of her blood in the bathtub. Screaming bloody murder, she called emergency services. One week,6 days later, after 12 stitches on each hand, she was deemed mentally stable, her best friend Yumi took her to her house.

That night after a long talk the two girls decided that Y/N needed a change. She made the bold decision to sell her parent's house. Finding a buyer was easy, but considering the traumatic history of the house, the market value was much lower than expected. Considering everything and the increasing prices of properties, when Yumi's uncle offered to sell her his holiday home located in the remote mountainside surrounded by acres and acres of forest on one side and a huge lake and garden on another side Y/N was interested. When she heard the price was so less, she might have a lump sum to save, Y/N did not think twice. She contacted her mom's best friend, Sujin, and asked if her son's moving company would be able to assist her in moving. Sujin was more than happy to let her son help.

So there where they stood. The publishing house she worked for was kind enough to let her work from home but come to the office twice a month for important meetings or other work. The amount of help she received from the people around her overwhelmed her so much that she broke down in tears the day before moving. Crying into Yumi's arms, she let out all the thank fullness she felt for her best friend and her family. The girls shared two cans of beer and talked about how to proceed with the therapy appointment of Y/N. She decided she would go to the clinic once a week and restock on items needed at the house.

Moving the last of the empty box onto the storage shed, Y/N let out a huff. Minghae and his crew departed a few hours ago after helping her with the heavier stuff. The house was a two-storeyed villa with 5 bedrooms total. All on the second floor. On the ground floor, there was a dining hall, a kitchen, a living room and a separate room which Y/N decided to make her study. There was one extra room, a comparatively smaller one on the second floor, that had a huge window from mid-ceiling to the ground. It was shaped like a half-circle. Y/N took that as her room. It had a great view of the forest and the lake. Being an avid nature enthusiast, and growing up in the city for most of her life, Y/N decided to let the greenery be the solace she so desperately desired at the moment.

Exciting the storage shed, Y/N locked it and looked at the huge lake in front of her. It was calming. The evening sounds of wildlife and nature, a thin layer of mist on top of the lake, the atmosphere was therapeutic. The smell of nature acted like a seraphic for her. Cracking a smile she padded towards the main door when she heard a rustle behind her. Turning around she carefully looked behind her. From the unkempt wild strawberry bush, a rabbit jumped out. It had shiny black fur, large beady eyes and long ears. It tilted its head to one side and looked at the girl. Y/N smiled and crouched down. The moment she did, the rabbit leapt away and hopped away into the dense undergrowth and bushes. Y/N pouted. "Cute bunny!" She muttered and turned around, walking inside the house she locked the door.

Unbeknownst to her, a large blue and yellow macaw perched upon a large elm tree watched the interaction between the bunny and the human girl. 'Interesting' it thought.

The House

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The House

The House

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The room

Peaches And Cream :   A BTS Hybrid AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें