7: Food! Food?

Changing the gear into the park, Y/N shut off the car engine. Taking a few breaths to calm her nerves, she opened the dashboard storage. A bottle of scent blockers lay in there, the blue and silver label illuminated by the sunlight. Grabbing the bottle she popped one pill and stored it in her purse.
Exiting the car she grabbed the bags of groceries and clothes from the backseat. Closing and locking the car she marched towards the house. Entering the passcode she lazily closed the door behind her. Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi sat on the living room couch. Keeping the bag of groceries aside, she kept the garments forward.
"I got some stuff for you," she said smiling widely. Jin tilted his head. "Us?" He asked pointing towards himself. "Yeah. Can you call the others please?" She said smiling. Jin nodded and went to call his pack mates. Once everyone, including Hoseok, came downstairs and settled, Y/N brought out the clothes she bought one by one and handed them to the respective hybrids.
"Y/N, these are too much, we cannot accept so much stuff!" Jin said. "Oh hush little birdie! You are my friends. My only friends besides Yumi. Let me spoil you!" Y/N said poking Jin's cheeks who immediately flushed a pink shade.
"Uhh, Y/N?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah?" Y/N said unwrapping a sweatshirt he bought for Yoongi who was trying his best not to look excited. "What are those marks on your cheeks?" Jungkook asked borrowing his eyes. Y/N stopped what she was doing. Her mind flashed her back to the three girls she met at the store. "I- I must have scratched it somehow." She said with a laugh. Jungkoom nodded unsure of her words. "Here!" Y/N said and handed Yoongi his sweatshirt. It was a cat sweatshirt with whiskers and cat ears drawn on it. "I am different from a house cat," Yoongi said mumbling. "Hey!" Jimin protested with a pout. "Well, you are the same as a feline," Y/N said bopping his nose and going to the kitchen.
With a huff, Y/N brought out the last bowl for the side dish. "Dinner's ready!" She yelled from the kitchen. The soft padding of footsteps entered the kitchen and gasps and yums were heard. Y/N turned around with a crockpot of soup. Keeping it on the dinner table, she helped Hoseok sit down on the chair.
"Your food is different. You need a bit more nutrition than everyone else for your wound" She said serving him a down of boiled veggie soup and rice. She served him meat and scrambled eggs with a soy sauce dip on the side. Hobi pouted seeing the sad-looking vegetables on his plate. Y/N chuckled. "How about, I eat the same as you today?" She said. Hoseok looked at her with wide sparkling eyes. His bunny ears flicking. "You would?" He asked. Y/N nodded and got herself the same food. The table was pin-drop silent watching the girl show her selfless side.
"Guys! Eat!" Y/N said. After the trance broke, everyone took their first bites. Moans and affirmative sounds of the food being good were heard from the group of hybrids. "Y/N what is this dish called? It is delicious!" Taehyung asked, his bear ears flicking enthusiastically. "It is Risotto. A kind of Italian dish!" Y/N said. "Italian? Do you mean you went to Italy to get this? How far is Italy from here?" He asked eyes wide in surprise. "No silly! I made it here!" Y/N said with a smile. "You can make Italian food? Wah! You have been to Italy to learn?" Taehyung asked. Y/N smiled. "I learned it on the internet," she said. "Internet? What is that? Is it like a fishing net? How do you learn cooking on a net?" This time it was Jungkook who bombarded her with questions. "Let's finish dinner then I'll show you what is internet," she said. He nodded and went back to his food.
Gathering on the couch, Y/N opened her laptop. "What is that?" Asked Namjoon. "This is a laptop. A device is used to store data electronically. I can surf the internet, write, draw or listen to music on this." Y/N said. Namjoon nodded. Y/N opened up Google. "This is the internet" she started. For the next hour and a half, she explained everything related to the internet, YouTube, Spotify, etc.
After everything was over, Y/N placed the laptop on Namjoon's lap while she went to get a glass of water. Talking for so long made her parched. Looking out the kitchen window, she saw a car driving up the driveway. She ran back to the living room. "Guys! Guys! Get up now. Come with me.!" She told them in a hushed voice. The boys jumped up and followed her to her study in a panic. "There is someone outside. A car just pulled up. I am expecting no one so I don't know who they are. Can you stay here in this room for a bit?" She asked. "Would you be safe?" Jungkook asked concerned. "I will" lies. I don't even know who is outside. I am terrified out of my mind. Y/N nodded and went outside. The boys locked the door. As soon as she turned to face the foyer, the don't bell chimed. Gulping, Y/N picked up the pepper spray and walked towards the door. Looking from the peephole she saw three men in white and black suits. Gulping nervously, she opened the door to a creek. Hiding the pepper spray behind her she peeped from the crack. "Yes?" She asked. "Ms Y/N L/N? I am I'm Su Hyun from the prosecutor's office in Seoul. We would like to have some word with you" the man said. "Can I see an ID?" Y/N asked. The prosecutor flashed an ID card in front of her. Looking at it, Y/N let them come in, satisfied. The three men took a seat in from of her on the couch. One of them, a bit short, said. "I am Son Oh Jeong. I am a Detective at Seoul Metropolitan Police station." Y/N bowed. He continued.
"The unfortunate tragedy that happened, was shocking for us and gruesome. It took some time to gather all the crime scene evidence and get them analysed. We would be needing your full co-operation, Ms Song. And by that, I mean everything we need for the investigation." Detective Jeong said.
The third man who was silent up till now spoke up. "I am Kim Su. I was appointed by your father to be his legal advisor. I am here to let you know, that there will be reading will day after tomorrow. But before that, you should know all of your father's assets have been handed over to you. Including the company, the house, his finances and the few other establishments he had all over the city" he said. With a straight face. The detective rolled his eye.
"I have no idea what dad's business was about, but if he had entrusted it to me, I'll come by in a few days to look at it. Also, Mr Son, I'll co-operate however I can in the investigation. The detective nodded his head. He sighed and looked up. Putting his elbows on his knees he moved forward and asked,

" Say Ms Y/N do you happen to know a Janet Kim?" Y/N stiffened and her face grew pale.