I went to open the door and I was right, it's Taehyung. Come on, Jennie! Of course! He's the only person knows that you live here.

"Yah! I just finished my meeting with my last client, and I badly want to see you that's why I came to visit you. But Jisoo said you left their house earlier in the morning. What happened?! Are you alright?", he worriedly asked.

"Hey, I'm fine. I'm just sleeping here in my apartment. And now that you already see me, will you stop worrying now, Kim Taehyung?", I gave him a crooked grin.

"How can I? How am I supposed to do that?! You don't reply to my messages, and I've been calling you many times, but your phone is turned off. What if something bad happened to you? I don't know where you are. So I just went here to your apartment hoping you're here because I have no idea where else you can go. Thanks God. You are here."

"Just calm down, okay? I'm fine", I said to him.

"So what happened? You won't just leave there suddenly without even telling me and what is the reason behind of it."

"I said calm down! Kim Taehyung!", I emphatically said while massaging my temple.

"I'm already calm. I'm sorry. I was just worried about you. You left that house early, didn't you? Do you know what time is it? It's already 7:00 o' clock in the evening. And all you have to tell me is that you are here and just sleeping?!".

"What did you say? It's 7:00 PM? Gosh! I didn't know that I had been sleeping all day. I thought it was just afternoon. What's wrong with me?". Then suddenly my stomach rumbled. I remember I haven't eaten anything since this morning.

"I think there's something wrong with your stomach", he giggled. I just rolled my eyes on him and frowned. He cleared his throat and acting serious.

"I bet there's nothing you can eat there since you just came here unprepared. Get ready and changed your clothes. We are going to eat dinner outside and go grocery and buy all you needed here." He entered and pushed me inside my room then he closed the door. "Hurry up! I will wait for you here", he shouted outside.

After a couple of minutes, I was dressed up and ready to leave. I get my phone and noticed that it was turned off. So I quickly turned it on and slide it inside my bag. When I opened the door, I was startled because V was standing in front of me.

"Yah! Why are you standing there?! There's a couch and chairs for you to sit down", I said and looked at him in disbelief.

"Let's go now." He's smiling so bright as he offers his arm to me. I smiled as well and wrapped my arm around it. "Let's eat!", I said cheerfully and we leave now.

-----

V and I were already in his car and he's driving on our way to the restaurant. Because it was so quiet and neither of us spoke, I suddenly remembered what happened to me and Lisa last night. I felt guilty when I did something horrible behind his back. We are currently on dating stage and yet I cheated on him. Where did I get the courage to face him and get along with him tonight? Hey, Jennie Rubby Jane, do you still have conscience? Should I avoid him? Or I will tell him about what happened? I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. If I will going to tell him now, I will hurt him. No. Not now. So I decided to tell about it when I find the time. "I'm so sorry, V. I'm really sorry." I whispered to myself. Then, I just stared out the window and silently trying to process everything inside my head.

"Hey, are you really fine?", V asked all of a sudden. I was startled then looked at him. I just smiled and nodded.

"But you look, you're not. Come on, Jen. I know you. Don't make me feel like I was just born yesterday. You cannot fool me." His about to look at me but I stopped him.