"Here's the key. What's wrong?! What happened to Lisa?!", Chaeyoung asked her wife confusedly. She saw Jisoo was in tears that's why she become nervous and started to cry.

"I've been calling her but she's not answering nor open the door for me!", Jisoo said.

When she was able to open the door, someone spoke next to them all of a sudden. "What's going on here?", Lisa was bewildered when she saw the couple arguing in front of the room. "What are doing here? Are you guys fighting?". Lisa asked her friends and the two were too  stunned to speak upon seeing Lisa was alright. Chaeyoung wiped away her tears and then hit Jisoo on the head.

"Aww..What was that for?", Jisoo whined.

"For being so stupid! You're unbelievable!", she said and left the two.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried", Jisoo said in a low voice. Her gaze went to Lisa who is still confused what is really going on between the two.

"Unnie, what happened?", Lisa asked.

"Come to me and I will tell you", Jisoo became serious. Lisa walked closer to her and then Jisoo suddenly pinched Lisa in its ear.

"Aww! Unnie, let go! It hurts so much! Fck!", Lisa groaned in pain when Jisoo pulled her ear. "What did I do wrong?!", she asked Jisoo.

"Why is this door locked? You stupid monkey!", Jisoo said irritably.

"Did I lock it up?"

"And you really asked me that? Stupid!". Jisoo pulled harder Lisa's ear which was now totally red.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Just fckin let go of my ear! I just went out to smoke. Maybe, I locked it unintentionally. I'm sorry, Unnie", Lisa cried out.

Jisoo finally let go of her friend's ear. She was silent and then she turned its back on Lisa. "Just don't do this again. I told you not to lock yourself in the room", Jisoo sadly says. She remembered Lisa, two years ago, when they thought Jennie was gone. Lisa was also in her room at that time. She checked on Lisa and made sure her friend was okay. But when she tried to open the door, it was locked and no one was responded inside. She was so worried about Lisa that's why she immediately broke down the door and there she saw Lisa holding a lot of medicine tablets in its hand and tried to overdose herself. It's a good thing Jisoo came before Lisa ended her life.

Lisa suddenly wondered why Jisoo was acting like that. She remember what stupid thing she did back then.

"Unnie....", she calls.

"You promised Dahyun to be with her on this day before she left here in Korea. You might forget tonight at 9PM is her departure and she will be going back to Thailand", Jisoo reminded.

"Fck! I forgot!", Lisa mumbled.

"It's 7:00PM now. Get ready and join with us to dinner. We'll wait for you downstairs. Hurry up", said Jisoo. She was about to leave when she felt Lisa hugged her from behind.

"Thank you, Unnie and I'm sorry if I made you worried. I'll promise that it will never happen again."

Jisoo didn't say anything and just sighed in relief while caressing her friend's arms. Lisa immediately removed her embrace to Jisoo. She entered the room quickly and be prepared for tonight.

----

Jennie's POV

I woke up when I heard the doorbell rang. I didn't expect to have a guest for today. Unless V found out that I was no longer at Unnie's house. I get up in bed to make sure if that was him. Then a deep sigh escaped from my mouth just as soon as I noticed I was still wearing a bathrobe. "So, I fell asleep without even realizing it. I guess I'm still not okay even if I sleep all day, I still can't forget. How can I forget?".