Trans Luigi

Marioand Luigi were facing Bowser again. He kidnapped Peach for themillionth time and now they had to save her.

"Bwaha ha!" Bowser laughed. "How nice of you two to join me. Butunfortunately I didn't invite you to my wedding with the Princess. Soyou can either leave or I'll make you leave by force."

"We'renot going anywhere, Bowser." Mario said.

"I'llguess we're doing it by force. Good, I like it that way." Bowserthen pressed a button on a remote. An explosion caused the floorbetween both of them to split. A bunch of Goombas and Koopas thensurrounded them.

"That'sokay." Mario replied. "We like it that way to."

"Suredo." Luigi smiled.

"Bowserthen commanded his troops to attack. The Goombas and Koopas chargedafter them. Mario jumped on several Goombas avoiding the floor likeit was a game of the floor is lava. He then stomped on a Koopa twicesending it after a group of other Goombas and Koopas causing them tofall like bowling pins. Luigi also jumped on a shell but he rodearound on it hitting every Goomba and Koopa in sight. Bowser wasgetting annoyed. He then sent a few Bullet Bills their way. BothMario and Luigi smiled and nodded. They let the Bills chase them fora moment before leading them to a group of Goombas and Koopa staring.The Bill hit them and they all went flying. Mario and Luigi got infront of Bowser.

"Yes,I would like One Princess please and a large soda." Mario mocked.Bowser was staring at him.

"CertainlyMario but don't you want my special? You see I don't have just onePrincess today.... but two." Bowser pressed a button. Under a cagewas no other than Princess Daisy.

"Daisy!"Luigi screamed. "Let her go now!" He demanded. Bowser justlaughed

"Bwaha ha ha. Sorry but Princess Daisy is going to be my maid of honor.After that she will be my servant commanding me and my wife Peach.

"Iwould never order Daisy like that!" Peach yelled.

"Also,you lay one hand on me and I'll rip that snout right off your face."Daisy said.

"Comeand try to stop me." Bowser said. He then sent more of his troopsafter them. Both Mario and Luigi each took a fireflower and poweredup.
"You're going down." Mario said quietly.

Mariowent after a group of Goombas. He grabbed one of them and spun itaround hitting other Goombas in the way. Luigi jumped on a PiranhaPlant and used him like an animal biting the enemies. He then jumpedon a lakitu pushing him off. Mario was throwing fire balls at enemieskung fu style. He saw Luigi and backflipped on the cloud with him.

"Great.Now let's go get that overgrown turtle." Mario said. Luigi nodded.They went straight to Bowser who looked scared. He then swallowed hisfear and smiled.

"Itseems that you beat my army. I didn't want the brunette anyway. Youcan have her." Bowser stepped out of the way. Luigi looked at himsuspiciously but decided to go. As he walked up to Daisy's cageBowser jumped at him. He then raised his arm and bring it down onLuigi's chest. His claws tore though his clothes and cut his chest.

"LUIGI!"Daisy screamed.

"Luigi!"Mario yelled. Without haste Mario jumped up high and began forming afireball. With all his power and might he made it much bigger then itusually was. He flung the fireball at Bowser who took it head onbefore he could react.

"I'llget you both next time!" Bowser said has he flew away again. Mariowiped sweat off his head before looking at Luigi who was alreadyunlocking Daisy's door. Mario unlocked Peach's.

"Areyou okay, Princess?" Luigi asked panting.

"Iam. But you don't look well." Daisy frowned.

"It'sjust a small cut." Though Luigi did feel a little weak.

"Maybewe should rest a bit." Mario suggested.

"No.I'm okay. I'm..." Before Luigi could finish the sentence everythingwent black. He awoke in his own room. It was quiet. He moaned as hesat up straight. Remembering what happened at Bowser's he figured hepassed out from the cut. Then he saw her. Sitting on a chair asleepwas her. The Princess of Sarasaland. Her eyes fluttered and shelooked at Luigi. He got up and looked relieved.

"You'reawake. Thank goodness. Here drink some water." She put a glass tohis month which he drank. It was refreshing. After he finished helooked at her.

"DidI pass out?"

"Yes.Bowser cut you pretty deep. We rushed you here so we could treat youproperty. The doctor said it wasn't bad but we were still worried. Iwanted to be by your side so you weren't alone. The doctor put somebandages on you so help you heal."

"Where'sMario and Peach?" He asked.

"Atthe castle. Once they knew you were okay Peach went to the castle todo her duties and Mario went to help." Luigi nodded and thengrunted. He looked at his bandages. They were on his lower chest withhis upper chest bare. Daisy was looking at him.

"Issomething wrong?"

"Oh,no. It's just I didn't know you got cut before."

"Whatdo you mean?"

"Thosescars on your upper chest under your nippes. You got cut before?"Luigi was quiet a moment before talking.

"Those...those were actually from a surgery."

"Asurgery? What kind?" Luigi looked at Daisy. Did he dare tell her.He loved her and she loved him. But would she love him if she knewthe truth. Luigi sighed before telling her.

"Youknow Mario and I weren't always brothers. We were once somethingdifferent. I remember always being jealous of Mario when we werekids, especially as a teen. While he was getting facial hair and adeeper voice I was getting boobs. Luckily I was always taller.Mario knew how I felt and decided to help me. It took a while buteventually I became Luigi. I had the breast removed which is how Ihave these scars." Luigi stopped. Daisy was surprised trying tofind the words to say.

"Wow.I wasn't expecting that. You used to be a girl?"

"Yep.I think it's why I'm scared so easily. It was always a nightmare.I'll understand if you won't want to see me again."

"Iwasn't expecting that kind of story but that doesn't change how Ifeel about you." Luigi looked at Daisy surprised. "It was Luigiwho saved me. It was Luigi who likes to team up with me on thoseparty games. It was Luigi who I met. You'll always be Luigi to me."She hugged him and he returned it. Luigi chuckled to himself. Heshould thank Bowser for this. Next time he see's him he won't hit himnearly as hard.