Trans Rosalina (Super Mario)

WhenRosalina was little she always loved hearing stories from her mother.Her favorite ones were about the stars. She could listen to hermother for hours.

"Thestars look over us, little one. They give us light at night so we cansee. They can also guide you when you're lost. And if you wish hardenough they might grant you a wish."

"Awish?" A young Rosalina eyes grew wide.

"Yep.Though you have to believe in them in order for it to become true."

"Ican make any wish?"

"Anygood wish. The stars will only grant good wishes to good people. Theywon't grant wishes if it's for a bad reason."

"Liketaking over the world." She asked.

"Exactly."

Rosalinathought of some wishes she would like. A mountain of ice cream thatnever melts would be nice. So would having a lot of animals as pets.Though she knew the wish she wanted most of all was to be a realgirl. She hadn't told anyone her little secret and it ate her alive.Rosaliana longed to look like her mother. Her long golden hair, hernice soothing voice, and her beautiful dress is what she wanted. Herfamily saw her as a boy. She decided to make her wish.

"Dearstars there is only one wish I would like. Not ice cream. Notanimals. But to be a girl like my mom, Please oh please oh please letit become true. I promise I'll be a good girl and won't make any badwishes ever." Rosalina prayed and went to sleep. She would bedisappointed when she woke up. Night after night Rosalina made thesame wish hoping for it to become true but it never would. Unknowableto her her mother was listening to her. She would make sureRosalina's wish came true. Rosalina was sitting on her lap.

"Whatare you doing mommy?"

"Closeyour eyes, my child. I have a gift for you." Rosalina did as shewas told. Her mother then put a box on her lap. "Open it, love."Rosalina opened the box and gasped. It was a little white dress. Itwas a simple dress but it looked wonderful. There was also a crown aswell.

"Iknow your wish, love. I've been listening to you wishing to thestars. If the stars can't make you a girl I will. I know you needthis badly. While I'm sad to see my little boy go I'm happy to see mylittle girl happy. Do you like it?" Rosalina looked at the box andcried. She then jumped up and hugged her mother. "I knew youwould." Her mom said.

Eventhough Rosalina didn't have the body of a girl and was glad to beseen as one. Her mother helped her with her growing hair and helpedher choose her name name. Her father and brothers didn't know what tothink at first but came to love their daughter and sister.

Oneday an old rusted spaceship crashed and she went to look at it. Astar child told her it lost it's mother. Rosalina promised to helpthe star child find its mother.

"Don'tworry, I'll help you find your mother."

"Thankyou."

"Bythe way my name is Rosalina."

"Rosalina?That's a pretty name." The star said. Rosalina giggled.

"Thankyou. My mama named me Rosalina."

"Isyour mother pretty and nice?" Rosalina nodded.

"She'sthe nicest and prettiest mom in the whole world."

SoRosalina and the star went out to look for the stars mother. Up up upthey went into space seeing all kinds of wonderful things. Rosalinawas sure to pack a lot of food but she was scared she might run out.

"Ineed to get more food or I'll be hungry." Rosalina said.

"Youcan eat some star bits. Humans can eat them too. Try them they'reyummy." "Rosalina hesitated but ate some.

"You'reright they are yummy."

Rosalinaand the star child traveled more and couldn't find the mother. Alongthe way they found more star children who joined. Soon the starsbegan to see Rosalina as their mother.

"Canyou be our mother, Rosalina?" A star child asked.

"I'mto little to be a mommy. I need to get back to my own mommy too."

"Maybeyou can later." Another star child said.

"Ican't. Only girls can be mommies."

"Butyou are a girl, Rosalina."

"I'mnot a real one though. I was born a boy. But I always knew it waswrong. I wished everyday to be a real girl and it never worked. Somommy let me be a girl herself."

"Really?"A star child asked. Rosalina nodded.

"Maybeif we all pray the stars will turn Rosalina into a girl." Anotherone said. They all nodded at that.

"Idon't know." Rosalina said.

"Justtry one more time. We'll all help you." Rosalina saw all the Lumaslooking at her and nodded as well. They all wished as hard as theycould with Rosalina wishing from the bottom of her heart. At first itseemed nothing was happening. Then an aura was around Rosalina. Itlifted her gently and blew making her hair and dress wave. It sooncompletely surrounded her causing a tingling feeling in her as theLumas watched in amazement. It soon put Rosalina down and went away.Rosalina was a true girl now.

"Itworked, Rosalina. You're a real girl now."

"Iam." Rosalina cried happily.

Soonshe missed her family and wished to see them. Rosalina had a dreamabout her mother and really needed to see her. So she and the Lumaswent back to Earth. When they arrived at her house Rosalina jumpedout.

"Mommymommy mommy look I'm a real girl now. The Lumas helped me!" But hermom wasn't there. She was buried underneath the tree. Rosalina criedfor her mother.

"Mommyplease don't be gone. I love you." She cried. The Lumas all lookedsympathetic.

"Don'tworry, Rosalina. We'll be your family."

Yeah.You're like our mama now. You have always been a mama to us. Now wewant to be good children and be your family." They all gatheredaround her and hugged her.

"Thankyou all." She said. "You have all been good to me."

"Thankyou for being our mommy." They all said.

Withthat Rosalina left with the Lumas to be their mommy. As she got oldershe learned to take better care of them as well as well as more ofthem. She also got to know more about the galaxy. She made a newdress that looked similar to her moms. Soon a mustached man namedMario helped save her Lumas and the galaxy along with his sweetheartfrom that bad Koopa.

"Mamacan you read us a story?" A Luma asked.

"Yeah!"The other Lumas gathered.

"Ofcourse I can." She grabbed a book and went to her seat. Mario camein to see. He's heard this story before but she knows he likes it.

"Ourstory begins a very, very long time ago with a young girl. One day,this girl spotted a rusted spaceship holding a small star child."Rosalina began as the Lumas and Mario gathered.