Trans Phineas and Isabella (Phineas and Ferb)

Phineasand Isabella become friends as soon as they met. Phineas was a smartkid. He was always building things in his backyard with his brotherFerb. Isabella would always give them a helping hand being a FiresideGirl and all. But before they were Phineas and Isabella they haddifferent names that they'd like to forget. When they were littlePhineas was a girl and Isabella was a boy. Or least they that's howeveryone saw them. Phineas usually preferred pants or shorts. Hedidn't hate dresses or shorts he just didn't care for them. He kepthis hair short for a girl. Linda just saw it as a phase like thoseemo kids. Isabella could be pretty girly loving dresses. More thananything did she want to be a Fireside Girl. Of course they werecalled that for a reason and she was a boy so she couldn't join. Byspending time with each other they soon found out they were similar.

"Canyou hand me the screwdriver next?" Phineas asked Isabella. She gaveit to him.

"Hammer."Isabella gave him the hammer.

"Donut."

"Donut?"Isabella questioned.

"Akids gotta eat." Phineas took a bite out of it. Isabella giggled.

"Hey,can I ask you a question?" Isabella asked.

"Ifit's where Perry goes I don't know actually."
"No. It'sdifferent. You know how you prefer to have your hair short and wearpants?" Phineas nodded. "Well. Me too. Though rather than haveshort hair I want mine to be long. I also wanna wear dresses. I- Ithink I'm a girl." Isabella said. Phineas looked at her.

"Really?Because, well, I think I'm a boy." This surprised Isabella. "Howlong have you felt this way?" Phineas asked.

"Awhile. I think I realized it when I wanted to join the Fireside Girlsbut was told I couldn't."

"Ithink I've felt like this since meeting Ferb. I always wanted abrother. Now I realize I also wanna be one too."

"Soyou feel like you're a boy?" Isabella asked. Phineas nodded

"Yeah.I haven't old anyone yet. Not even Ferb. Though it wouldn't surpriseme if he does know. Only you do. It's actually nice to know anotherperson like me."

"Iknow. For a long time I felt scared to tell anyone. Now that I knowthat we're alike we can talk and support teach other. We only haveeach other after all." Isabella said the last part with a smile.She's had a crush on him for a while. He was smart, funny, and ofcourse handsome. Though he didn't seem to notice.

"You'reright!!"

"Iam?" Isabella blushed.

"Wedo only have each other. Now that we're out to one another we cansupport each other by telling everyone we know!"

"Whatdo you mean." Isabella felt a little down knowing he didn't seem tohave the same feelings.

"Youfeel like a girl. I feel like a boy. I'll help you come out and youhelp me. Than we won't be alone anymore!" Phineas said with glee.

"Telleveryone? I don't know... What if they hate me."

"Thenyou'll still have me. I promise. I also know they won't hate you too.Let's do it together!" Phineas held out his hand. Isabella smiledand took it.

"Bythe way." Phineas asked. "What's your girl name?"

"Oh..it's uh... Isabella." Her heart skipped.

"That'sa beautiful name. It fits you." Isabella blushed. "You can callme Phineas."

"Phineas?"Isabella giggled. "What kind of name is that?"

"Inamed myself after Phileas Fogg. For the longest time I though it was"Phineas" rather than Phileas." Isabella laughed again.

"Allright then Phineas it is."

Sothe two friends decided to do just that. They decided on Ferb first.They were already practically brothers anyway. They could then tellCandace, the other kids they spend time with, and then their parents.While working on a project Phineas and Isabella told Ferb.

"Hey,Ferb. There's something I need to tell you." Phineas said. "Ferblooked at him blankless. "I'm a boy. I wanna be your brother fornow on. I've always thought of us as brothers rather than brother andsister. My real name is Phineas. I hope we can still be partners."

"I'mtrans too. Except I'm a girl. My name is Isabella" Isabella said.

"You'reokay with that, right." Phineas asked. Ferb was quiet a momentbefore talking.

"Isthat all? I thought you were going to say something crazy like youdon't want to build anymore."

"Soyou are okay with it." Phineas was glad. Ferb nodded. Phineas washappy to have Ferb. Next was Candace.

"HeyCandace. Can I make a confession." Phineas said. Candace got fromher seat and walked to Phineas.

"Whatkind of confession?"

"It'ssomething I've been hiding from you and mom and dad for a long time."Candace started jumping in place like crazy. She took out a taperecorder and put it to Phineas face.

"Confessup so I can finally bust you!" Candace smiled.

"I'ma boy. My name is Phineas. I wanna be your brother for now on."

"YES.BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED... wait what."

"AndI'm a girl. My name is Isabella."

"Youdon't hate me do you?" Phineas asked.

"Ofcourse not. It's not much that I do this but come here." Candacehugged her new brother. Next they told the other kids. They all tookit rather well. The FireSide Girls said they would help get Isabellain the group. Now it was their parents. Lawernce, Linda, and Vivian.They were all in the back drinking some iced tea and talking. BothPhineas and Isabella walked up to them.

"Mom.There's something I need to tell you." Phineas said.

"Ifit's where Perry is I don't know where he ran off to, sweetie."

"No.It's something else. You know how I like to wear boys clothes andhave short hair? Linda took a sip of the tea.

"It'sall right. Your dad and I talked it over. We know you want to be aboy."

"Youdo?" Phinieas looked surprised.

"Yes.And we support you. We've known for a while. We were just waiting forwhen you were ready." Lawrence said.

"Idon't know what to say but thank you." Phineas smiled. Vivianlooked over to Isabella

"Isthere something you want to say, kiddo."

"Yes,mom. I'm a girl. My real name is a Isabella. I've always felt like agirl and will do anything to be your daughter." Vivian nodded.

"Iknow. I've also known for a while now. I can tell you've been in mycloset. You're Isabella my beautiful daughter." She and Isabellahugged.

"Oh,mom."

"AndI think it's time I sighed you up for the Fireside Girls." Thefamily all had tea together and talked when a platypus walked up tothem.

"Oh.There you are Perry." Phineas said.