Trans Jenny (Forrest Gump)

ForrestGump was no different from anyone else; or at least that's what hismom told him. Due to a leg problem he had to wear leg braces to helpthem. It got a few weird looks from adults and bad comments fromother children. His mom told him to ignore them. A lot of people saidhe was stupid and that he had to be placed in a "special school".His mother somehow convinced the principal otherwise, but she nevertold him why. "Stupid is as stupid does" his mom said. For awhile he didn't have any friends. Once he met Lenny that changed.

"Youcan sit here if you want." The boy said. Forrest shrugged and satthere.

"What'swrong with your legs?" The kid asked.

"MyLegs are just fine and dandy." After the spoke a little bit more heasked another question.

"Areyou stupid or somethin?"

"Mamasays stupid is as stupid does."

"Jen-or Lenny" The boy said putting out his hand.

"I'mForrest; Forrest Gump." The two shook hands defining theirfriendship.

Thetwo would soon do everything together. Lenny taught him how to climbtrees and read while he taught Lenny how to dangle. For whateverreason Lenny never wanted to go home.

"Mymama will be getting worried soon."

"Canyou just stay a while longer?" he asked.

Forrestdidn't know what to think. Lenny always tried to convince him tostay."

"Okay,Lenny I'll stay a bit longer." Lenny smiled at that.

Forrestnoticed Lenny was different from the other boys at school. He didn'tplay sports at recess or talked about gross things. Forrest didn'teither but that was because none of the boys who did were his friend. Plus, he couldn't play sports due to his leg braces. Just like how hewas called stupid or retard the boys called Lenny a sissy or fag.Forrest didn't know what a cigarette had to do with Lenny.

"Heyfag!" One boy called. "Why don't you try to kiss your boyfriend."

"Lennyisn't a cigarette." Forrest said causing the other boys to laugh.

"Whata retard." One said as they rolled on the ground laughing.

"Hey,retard." One of his bullies said throwing a rock hitting him in theback of the head. "I see you're still hanging out with the sissy."They threw another rock and Lenny told him to run.

"Run,Forrest run!" Forrest then ran like lighting and the boys gave up.

Oneday Forrest went to visit Lenny. He didn't know his father, but heknew had had to be a good man as Lenny said he was always touchinghim and his sisters. When he saw Lenny, he didn't think it was him atfirst because he was wearing something. He was wearing a dress.

"Lennywhat are you doing?" Forrest asked. Then the door to the houseopened and his father came out.

"Quick;follow me." Lenny took Forrest into the field.

"Lennywhere are you. You better not be wearing your sisters old dressagain! Do you need another lesson?" Lenny didn't like the lessons.Whenever he was caught wearing his sisters' clothes or playing withtheir toys his father did his job with his belt.

"Youbetter get back here, boy" His dad said holding some beer." Lennyand Forrest got further away, and Lenny told Forrest to pray.

"Dear,God make me a bird. So, I can fly far. Far far away from here." Thetwo repeated the prayer several times and then Lenny made a new one.

"Dear,God make me a girl. So, I can truly be myself." Forrest looked atLenny as he said the prayer rather confused by it.

"Forrest."Lenny asked.

"Yeah,Lenny."

"Canyou not call me Lenny Anymore. I don't like that name. Call me Jennyinstead. Also, call me a girl"

"Why?"Forrest asked.

"Justbecause. Can you?"

"Allright Len- I mean Jenny." Jenny smiled. After that Jenny no longerhad to live with her father. She moved in with her grandma instead.Forrest liked it because it was closer. Though he didn't like themean dog.

"Youknow, Sissy!" One of the bullies said. "Just because you put on adress doesn't mean you're a real girl." He laughed. Jenny ignoredthem and walked on.

"Andthe retard is still friends with him. I knew he was stupid but notthat stupid!"

Yearslater Forrest and Jenny were still friends. Jenny had taken theseweird pills that she said would make her look like a girl. Forrestfigured it meant those lumps on her chest.

"Forrestsoon I'm going to get a surgery to look like a girl down there."Jenny pointed down. "Will you be there for me?"

"Ithink I can." Jenny later got that surgery and was in bed for acouple days. A few days after that she returned.

"Iheard you got your dick and balls cut off." One of the old boyssaid.

"Youknow if you asked us kindly, we could have done it for you years ago."

EventuallyForrest and Jenny went to college. They went to separate schools sothey couldn't see each other all the time. Forrest was a footballplayer always running. It was really confusing. After college Forrestwent into the Army and Jenny joined some weird people that had longhair, wore funny clothes, and smelled bad. Forrest didn't like someof them.

"Idon't like him, Jenny. He hurts you." Forrest pointed to one of thehippies.

"It'sokay, Forrest. I can take care of myself. Just remember to run if yousee anything okay."

Whilein the Army Forrest became a ping-pong star and used the money to buya fishing boat so he could do Bubba's dream. It was bad at first butsoon he and Lt. Dan became successful. Lt. Dan invested in some kindof fruit company, and they became millionaires. His mother would laterdie. Later, Jenny would return.

"Willyou marry me, Jenny. I'd make a good husband."

"Youwould, Forrest." Jenny said trying to get away.

"Butyou won't marry me."

"Youdon't wanna marry me."

"Whydon't you love me, Jenny. I'm not a smart man but I know what loveis." Forrest left and went to his room. Later Jenny came in.

"Ido love you, Forrest." With that she made love with him.

Jennyleft again leaving Forrest alone. Forrest then went on a walk acrossthe country. For three years he ran becoming famous and gaining fanswho joined him. After he got tired, he went home. Forrest later got aletter from Jenny asking him to visit.

"Hi,Forrest." Jenny smiled.

"Hi,Jenny." The two shared a hug. After the two talked a bit, a ladycame in with a child. They talked and she left. The child watched TV.

"Iadopted him a few years ago.

"You'rea mama."

"I'ma mama. I named him after his daddy."

"Hegot a daddy named Forrest too?

"Iwant you to be his daddy, Forrest." Forrest looked surprised andscared. Jenny calmed him down and he went to talk to Forrest Jr. Soonafter that Forrest and Jenny got married. Unfortunately, Jenny gotsick later and died. Forrest promised to take care of their son. Whenhe first met Jenny as Lenny they were just friends. But after shebecame Jenny their relationship became more than friends. It allhappened because she became a girl. Life is like a box of chocolates.You never know what you'll gonna get.