Trans Marty (Back to the Future)

Martywas with Jennifer at a restaurant enjoying a dinner together. Martyhad been though a lot a few months ago. First he went to 1955 wherehe met his parents as teenagers and a young Biff. His dad was acomplete wimp and his mom was in love with him. He had to get hisparents together to make sure he and his siblings were born. He alsohad to avoid Biff while at it. The only way he got back was from abolt of lightning with the help of Doc. Then he was in 2015 and sawhis future son. He got a sports almanac to bid on until Doc made himget rid of it. In got in the hands of old Biff who gave it to hisyounger self to get rich on. It created an alternate 1985 and he andDoc and to fix everything. Then he was in 1885 when Hill Valley was asmall western town. He had to help Doc and himself get back to thefuture before Mad Dog killed them. Marty came back to 1985 but Docdidn't choosing to stay in 1885. He still made a new time machinewith a train though and pops up from time to time. Marty rememberedwhen he first met Doc just a few years ago. When he helped him comeout.

Martywas already pretty boyish at the time. He let his hair short andnever wore skirts or dresses. He remembered when he was a kid and cuthis hair himself.

"Whereare they?" A very young Marty looked for some scissors. He thenwent to a mirror and looked at it. Slowly he lifted his arm andgrabbed some hair. He cut a piece off, then two, then three. Soon apile of his formally long hair was on the floor. His hair looked likea raccoon chopped it. His mom then came in.

"HeyI was just wondering if your hun- OH MY GOD!" Lorraine said loudly.

"Hey,mom." Marty half smiled.

"Whatdid you do to your beautiful hair?" She asked.

"Icut it."

"Ican see that. Why?"

"BecauseI wanted it short."

"Butwhy?" Lorraine looked confused.

"Idon't like it long." Lorraine sighed.

"Atleast let me fix it." Lorraine did her best to make it look good.It wasn't prefect but it was better than it was before.

Afew years later another innocent happened. A wedding was happeningfor one of the Mcflys friends so they had to get some clothes towear. They tried to get a dress for Marty but he had other plans.

"Whynot try on this dress it's so pretty."

"Itold you I don't want to wear a dress, mom." Marty said

"Youhave too. You just can't show up in a t-shirt and jeans."

"Iknow that. I was thinking of wearing a tux."

"Atux? You're not a man.. or a lesbian.... are you"

"Ofcourse not. It's just that I'd rather wear a tux." Lorraine signed.

"Georgewill you talk her out of it."

"Oh,well, maybe you should just let her wear a suit. We're only going tobe there a few hours."

"Thanksfor the help." Lorraine said sarcastically.

Alittle bit after that Marty took up guitar. While his parents wereokay with it they hoped for different music than he played.

"Idon't know, kiddo." George said. "I'm not sure most girls likerock or metal."

"Plentylike it, dad. There are girls who are in real rock and metal bands.This isn't like when you were a kid wear girls wore poodle skirts andsewed all day."

"Oh.All right." George barely put up a fight.

"Hey,dad. I have a question."

"Yeah."

"IfI were a boy what would you have named me?"

"Wellyour mom and I wanted you name you Marty."

"Marty?"

"Yep.I don't remember why though." Marty nodded and thought deeply.

Sometimeafter that Marty met Doc. The two would form a nice bond.

"Thankfor helping me with this project. I was getting behind so I canreally use your help."

"Noproblem, Doc."

Martyliked Doc. A lot of people saw him as a quack but he thought he wascool. The Doc also didn't make fun of him for how he looked.

"Hey,Doc. Can I ask you a question?"

"Surething."

"Haveyou ever felt like there was something wrong with you? Like maybe youdidn't look right." Doc looked at him.

"Well,I'm not sure about appearance but there have been times where I'vequestioned myself in where I'm going in life. But in the end of theday I look in the mirror and know I've made the right choice."Marty nodded.

"CanI tell you a secret, Doc?"

"Goahead."

"I'vebeen thinking lately. I don't think I'm a woman. I think I'm a man. Ilook at myself in shame and wish I was one of the guys. I alwaysthought I was just a tomboy but now I think it's more than that. Ineed to be a man." Doc put down his equipment and looked at Marty.

"Haveyou felt this way for a while?"

"Yeah.Though I think I've been putting it in the back of my mind. Now Ican't take it anymore."

"Isee. Do your parents know about this?"

"No.I'm too scared to tell them."

"IfI went with you would you tell them?"

"Well,maybe."

"Allright. Let's go then."

"Umm,wait, Doc." Doc was already out the door. Marty tried to talk himout of it but it was no use. Doc had Marty tell them everything. Howhe knew he was a man inside.

"Iguess that explains a lot." George said.

"Areyou sure about this?" Lorraine asked. Marty nodded.

Theyall decided to help him. With Doc he got the best help possible. Hisnew name would be Marty. After Marty came back from the past hismother reminded him why.

"Wechoose the name Marty because of a boy who helped your dad and I. Iwonder what ever happened to him."

"I'msure he's happy and had a wonderful life wherever he is." Georgesmiled at Marty.

Martyknew that was right. His family was more successful, Biff worked forthem, and he was Marty now. He loved his new life.

"Hey,Marty." Jennifer said.

"Huh?"

"Thewaitress asked if you want any dessert."

"Oh,no thank you." Marty paid the bill and he and Jennifer left.

"Whereto next, handsome?"

"Forward."Marty said.