"I'm gonna go to the gym." Kiyoko said, you nodded.

"I'm gonna stay here for another few minutes." You spoke. "I want to check on my cuts." 

"Alright." She said, "Don't take too long."

"Okay." You nodded and she left to go to the gym. Most of the guys have already changed so you were good to stay.

You pulled up your left pants leg and unwrapped the bandages on your thigh. You soon heard the door creak open.

"Hey, Y/N." You flinched and turned your head.

"Seigyo..." You muttered, getting scared.

"I'm so sorry." Itami said, looking like he'd been crying.

"What...?" You muttered, confused.

"I'm sorry for everything." He said, shutting the door behind himself.

"I... uh." You stammered, unsure what to say. "It's okay."

Itami approached and sat next to where you sat. He hugged you, leaning his weight on you. You got uncomfortable.

"Can you..." He began. "Can you take this off."

"What? No." You said, disgusted.

"I wasn't asking." He said, gripping your shirt. 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Sorry, I'm late again... what the fuck?" You heard as the door opened you were horrified. Itami was on top of you and covering you up but you weren't exactly dressed. Itami had the upper hand with clothes, with him being mostly dressed.

"Get out of here, Asahi." You heard Itami.

"You're in my clubroom." Asahi spoke.

You felt Itami pull out of you and let you go. You instantly moved to cover yourself before he moved from where he covered you.

"I don't think you know who you're messing with, Asahi." Itami said, looking up to glare at the younger man. "I could ruin your reputation with only a couple clicks."

"Leave." Asahi only said, giving an intimidating look.

Itami scoffed and walked out. Asahi kept the intimidating front for only a couple more seconds before turning and instantly letting out a yell while covering his eyes.

"I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He blurted out an apology with a red face.

You shakily stood up and walked towards him. You hugged him, your arms loosely wrapped around his torso.

"Thank you." You muttered, tearing up.

"Y...you don't have to thank me." Asahi stuttered. "But... are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." You nodded.

"Oh, right!" Asahi seemed to remember something and moved his hands from his eyes. You were about to cover yourself when you looked up and saw his eyes were closed. He moved and blindly started unbuttoning his shirt. He took it off and held it out to you. "Put this on."

You took his shirt and pulled it over your shoulders, quickly buttoning it. It was quite large on you.

"You can open your eyes now." You muttered. You watched as his eyes slowly fluttered open. "Sorry for the... uh... inconvenience."

"Hey, don't even mention it! It wasn't your fault." He muttered, surprised. "You don't need to apologize."

You looked down, avoiding eye contact. You felt a large, calloused hand cupping your cheek. You flinched back at first but his hand was so warm. You hadn't even realized you had been mostly neglecting your condition. You cautiously brought your hands up and held his wrist, leaning into the gentle touch.

"You're... really cold." Asahi muttered, watching your moments. You hadn't even noticed he'd knelt down to your level.

"You're just really warm." You said, giving a slight grin. You felt pretty tired.

"You're literally freezing, are you sick?" He asked, looking concerned. 

"No, I'm okay." You muttered. "I'm really tired, though."

'Really would be an understatement. I probably could fall asleep right now if I'm not careful.' You thought. 'But... It's so warm. Maybe I'll rest my eyes... just for a second.'

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You blinked awake, sitting up and stretching for a moment before properly opening your eyes. Your eyes widened at seeing you were kinda asleep on a shirtless man. He was also kinda asleep... wait. You weren't in your room.

Oh, it's just Asahi. You sighed in relief and tried not to disturb him as you climbed off of him (you happened to be in a lovely straddling position). You silently cursed, realizing you were pretty much naked other than his button up.

You checked your phone and saw you only had around thirty minutes before the practice ended. You swiftly unbuttoned your- well... Asahi's shirt and put on your school uniform.

"Asahi." You muttered, kneeling next to the other third year. He looked way too fucking graceful while he was asleep. "Asahi, wake up."

Asahi groaned, sitting up from where he was leaning against the wall. He rubbed his eyes, glancing over to you. You were holding his shirt.

"Ah- sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." Asahi said, nervously.

"And I did?" You said, giving a smug smirk.

"No! That's not what I-"

"I'm teasing you, Asahi." You said, giggling. "Take your shirt." 

"Oh... right." He said, nervously.

"Loosen up, I don't bite." You lightly punched his arm before grabbing the track suit Kiyoko gave you. You put it in your bag.

"See you later, Asahi." You said, giving a small wave before leaving the clubroom.