You sat in the sun, peacefully reading as your brothers played volleyball just outside your window. You never really minded, knowing they didn't mean harm but you were always a little annoyed you couldn't play with them. You bruised way too easily so you'd have purple arms just by playing.

You pushed your glasses up your nose, only to have them fall onto the ground. You gave an annoyed noise in response to the object's disobedience. Much like your younger brother, you couldn't see all too well. You hated your glasses and only really wore them when you needed to.

"Y/N-nee!" You heard, making you shriek from surprise. "Come outside and play with us!"

"No! Go away, Kei!" You yelled, playfully grabbing a stuffed animal from your bed and chucking it at him.

"Ah! Y/N-nee!~" He whined, innocently as he moved to avoid your wrath.

"I'm doing homework! Go away!" You glared with no real intensity, your brother shuddered nonetheless.

"Come on, Y/N. He was just asking." Akiteru teased, holding the volleyball. "It'd be nice for you to play with us, who knows? You might like sports."

"I'd literally die, have you seen how I bruise?!" You said, gesturing vaguely at your arms.

"Point taken." He joked and laughed. Akiteru walked off and Kei picked up your plush, throwing it back in a playful yet polite manner.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You put on your sweater to complete your uniform. You were a first year at Karasuno High School and Kei had become colder as you grew a bit more distant. You're not exactly sure what happened but you knew it had something to do with Akiteru.

"Mama! Aki!" You called, holding two mugs. One cup of coffee in each hand. You made their coffee because it gave you a boost of warmth in the morning even though you hated the bitter taste. 

"Oh! Thanks, Reptile!" Akiteru said, teasing you with the nickname he always used.

"Call me that again and I'll dump this in your laundry." You spoke, handing him his cup of coffee. You brought your mom her cup, your glasses almost falling down your nose. 

"Thank you, Y/N." Your mother thanked you. You nodded, you walked off, grabbing your bag and putting your shoes on at the door. 

You walked out and to school, jealous about how Akiteru had graduated high school and you hadn't. You never really enjoyed school but who has genuinely liked school and not been a psycho.

"Hey, Tsukishima-chan!" Your friend, Itami Seigyo, came over, he's a second year student.

You grinned at the sight of your best friend. "How's my least favorite dumbass doing?"

"I'm doing spectacular, thanks for asking." He grinned.

"Who the fuck uses that word these days?" You asked. "Spectacular is such a weird ass word, dude."

"Only sexy bitches use it." Itami said, playfully biting his lip.

"You're not nearly as hot as you think you are." You said, rolling your eyes.