Kiyoko was sick today and you were terrified. You had been sticking around with Kiyoko for a little over two weeks. She never really hesitated to pull you somewhere the moment she saw Itami. 

You walked into the bathroom, hiding for the first break between classes. You had started to avoid the first floor school bathrooms at all costs so you only used the others.

"What the fuck." You heard, instantly getting scared. You were pulled and your back was slammed against a stall wall. "You think I wouldn't notice that you were avoiding me?" 

Itami's hands slammed at the side of your head. It was so aggressive and loud. You looked up at him, your eyes were starting to tear up. 

"I'm sorr--Hmphm!" You began and felt his lips smash into yours. His hands moved around, one too your hip, the other to his pocket.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." He said, gripping your hip until he was satisfied with your pained reaction. He grabbed your wrist and gripped it until he knew it would bruise. He grabbed your other wrist and move them to be held above your head.

He pulled out a pocket knife. He practically ripped off your clothes, not even trying to be gentle anymore.

"Seigyo, please. It hurts." You begged, almost crying.

He only flipped open his pocket knife and put the blade in your mouth. You froze, your heart beat raising more than you ever felt.

"Shut the fuck up." He said, tilted the blade to slice into your tongue. "Keep your pretty mouth shut or they'll be more to come. I'll have my way until I'm satistfied."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You didn't know how long you sat there, even after Itami left. He had messed your body up with his knife. Your lips had cuts because you couldn't hold back sobs. Your stomach had burning cuts, the longest being from your collar bone to your hip bone. You had a pretty deep cut as long as a ruler across your left thigh. You had more bruises along your body.

You finally got the effort to move when your phone buzzed from under the pile of your clothes. Your shaky hands grabbed your clothes, slowly getting dressed. It took all your might to get up after grabbing your phone. It was Kiyoko. She had called a few times and she was calling again. When did she get your number, let alone put her number into your phone?

"Hello?" You said, almost whispering.

"Are you okay?" Kiyoko instantly asked. "You sound like you've been crying."

"Itami..." You said, tearing up again.

"You don't have to say anything else." She muttered, sounding sympathetic.

"It hurts so bad, Kiyoko-chan." You said, almost in a whisper. You sounded pathetic.

"I know, Tsukishima-chan." She responded. "Can you walk?"

"Barely." You muttered.

"Try to get to the club room." Kiyoko said.

"Okay." You said, pushing yourself off of the wall. You used it to hold your weight. You limped to your empty classroom, grabbing your bag.

"There should be a medkit on one of the tables or chairs if you needed it." Kiyoko said. "I took medicine so I'll be there in a minute." 

"You don't have to-"

"Nonsense. I feel fine. I'll go back home if I need to." She said.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You had wrapped your left leg in a bandage. It stung like a bitch. The door swung open as you turned your head.

"Oh, Tsukishima-chan?" You heard Sugawara right as you pulled your skirt back to normally lay over your thighs, hidimg the bandages. "You know Kiyoko might not come today, right?"

"She called me and said she'd come around today." You muttered, tensing up as he walked to one of the lockers. You got up and grabbed your bag.

"Something wrong?" Sugawara asked, sounding worried.

"Nothing! I'm alright!" You said, frantically. Honestly, the tone scared you, being similar the one Itami originally used to lure you in. The soft and gentle voice. "I'm just gonna wait in the gym!"

You quickly got up and walked out. Your skirt may cover everything while you were sitting but standing and walking showed the bandage a bit. You couldn't see his reaction but you only assumed he at least noticed the open medkit, if not the (slightly bloody) bandages on your thigh.

It didn't take too long for Kiyoko to come and instantly come to your aid. She seemed to hesitate when she saw you, not sure how to greet you. You could tell she wanted to hug you and comfort you but she was scared to hurt you. She seemed to notice the barely pink lines that laid over your clothes and the bandage wrap on your thigh.

"Why are you bloody?" She whispered to you.

"He... uhm..." You spoke, hesitating to share what happened. "He had a knife." 

"What!?" Kiyoko said, everyone in the gym looked over. She apologized and whispered to you. "How bad did he cut you?"

"Only a bit. I haven't bandaged my chest or back yet." You muttered. "It's also the reason my lips and tongue have... y'know, cuts."

"Come on, I'll bandage you." Kiyoko said, hesitating before grabbing your hand. Your palm had a cut.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

You bit on the sleeve of your school uniform. You were currently wearing the track suit Kiyoko gave you... well, you were wearing the track pants. You weren't wearing anything over your hips. Kiyoko was using rubbing alcohol to clean your cuts.

"Sorry." She muttered as you winced from a sting.

"It's fine." You said, bit muffled. 

"It's not. You're being treated like a toy for that psychopath." Kiyoko said, almost in a whisper.

You thought for a moment, trying to carefully select your words. You could only think of one thing to say. You turned your head and took the fabric from your mouth.

"Isn't that..." You began. "Isn't that kinda what I am, at this point."

Kiyoko was about to respond when the door squeaked open. You both turned your head.