Chapter 44

*Audeus' POV*
Shit, shit, shit, shit. SHIT!

I rummaged through every single one of my pockets and couldn't even find the ghost of the ring case.

Those twins!

I knew it, I freaking knew it. There's no way they would have hugged me so delightedly on the day of their sister's wedding.

Agh, what kind of prank is this? I'm losing my mind!

I rushed out the door of my dressing room and towards the wedding hall.

Why is the wedding march playing already? It's not time yet.

"... I do." I heard Sovie's voice ring as I approached the door.

Who is she saying 'I do' to when her groom is right here?

Sovie~ヽ(;▽;)

I pushed through the door and my eyes darted towards the alter to see Sovie and her now wedded husband. He turned to face me with the widest grin and his brown eyes sparkled with joy as he held onto Sovie's hand, showing off their matching rings. No, our matching rings.

Shao and Shi clapped happily with tears in their eyes, with Shi waving a handkerchief as the bride and groom descended from the altar. Sovie looked apologetic as Soee kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her neck.

"That goddamn promise." I muttered under my breath in annoyance as I rushed towards the altar.

"I-I-I object! I wholeheartedly object, th-they can't get m-married because they're siblings." I grabbed Sovie into a bear hug, but sadly wasn't able to pull her out of her brother's arms.

GASP! The wedding hall was filled with a chorus of gasps at the revelation.

... No, why are you gasping when you know I'm the actual groom?

Did no one look at their invitations?

Wait, why didn't Sovie's parents stop this from happening? I turned my gaze towards them and saw them kissing their teeth at me. As if to say they were annoyed I had interrupted the ceremony.

But why?! They were so happy to receive the invitations so why are they looking at me so contemptuously.

"But they've already said their vows." The pastor said awkwardly and I felt the tears of frustration well up. I took a step towards him with fists clenched.

What's wrong with today? Surely, this can't be real? I must be dreaming, right?

"D-divorce them, divorce them because this is illegal. He, he, he's not even an adult yet." Another gasp rang out through the hall.

"Let's elope, Sovie." I heard Soee mutter and then saw him make a dash for the exit with Sovie in tow.

I quickly caught up with the two and peeled Soee's fingers away from her wrist before pulling her into a hug.

"She's my wife." Soee cried out while showing off my ring.

"He's not wrong." Sovie agreed while holding up the matching ring.

"... Sovie." I growled in annoyance while carrying her back to the altar.

"But~ I knew this was gonna happen and so here are the rings I prepared!" She pulled out a ring box and presented it with a big grin.

"..." Soee.

"..." Shao and Shi.

"..." The rest of the wedding hall.

"B-but you still need to divorce Soee." I quickly pulled her ring off and replaced it with one from the new pair.

"...He's not a real pastor." She whispered in my ear with a giggle. "The real one should be here right about... now."

"Oh, how sweet carrying the bride to the altar..." The pastor remarked with a smile. "Now put her down." He coughed before reciting the official speech.

"Damn you, Audeus." I could hear the curse being whispered from multiple people in the hall, all blood relatives of Sovie, and then also Alezis.

The rest of the vows went smoothly, with the pastor tactfully omitting the objections part of the ceremony.

"Sovie, may I have the first dance?" Soee pushed me out of the way and slipped the ring that I had previously taken off Sovie and placed in my pocket back on her hand.

First kiss.

First meal.

First wedding.

First dance.

What else is he going to take away from me? No, surely there's nothing else he can take away?

A/N: Please don't beat the shite out of me for this short chapter after so long. I was stuck tryna think of a way to make this wedding uniquely them yk. I needed that last ounce of suffering to be extracted from Audeus before his happiness could be guaranteed lmao. We got there boys and gals this marks THE END of the book 🎉🎉🎉 I will probs update with like short after endings yk cause we need that Soee vs Audeus rivalry which is the *chef's kiss* muah maybe a gender reveal party [im joking those things are terrorist attacks I swear] might get a reintroduction of the heroine who lost all her harem. An update into the tyrant that is definitely going to be Pervy and a world tour by Alezis. I really TRULY enjoyed writing this book because it was really just a series of shitty jokes lmao 🤣 🤣 I'm just happy I finally finished a book after all my procrastination would love some feedback or some suggestions on what you might wanna see in bonus chapters ThANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ANd support and sticking through me with my shitttttttttty update schedule. If you wanna check out more shitty humour and a shittier update schedule check out that second lead syndrome book, where I guarantee the characters will annoy you lmaoooo everyone hates one of them and it's the funniest thing because he'll never LEAVE mahabahahah