Chapter 25

Halfway through my first year at uni we had finally saved up enough money to move into a better home. The endless hours of work put in by my parents and I, had let us move into a 3 bedroom home on the nicer side of town.

I would be sharing a room with Soee and both of us couldn't be happier. The twins were still sharing a room much to their disappointment.

Currently, we were unloading the moving truck and sorting out where to put everything.

"Why are you here?" Soee glared at Audeus who had been enlisted by me to help with the moving. My parents had an emergency at the office so I was left alone with the kids to move all the boxes. Obviously they were all too weak! And some of the stuff was too heavy for me.

"He's helping us move all the stuff." I ruffled Soee's hair up with a grin.

"I can do it." Soee puffed up his chest and grabbed a box from beside Audeus. "Urgh... Ahh..." He grunted while trying to move the box. "Huff, huff." After minutes of trying to push and pull and carry the box, Soee finally lethargically stepped towards me. He buried his head in my waist in embarrassment and I had the urge to suffocate him in a hug.

"Don't worry, Soee! You're still super cute, super super cute. Probably, no, definitely the cutest person on this planet, in this galaxy." I complimented fiercely, trying to cheer him up.

"No! Sovie is the cutest, and prettiest and bestest in the galaxy, no, universe." He pulled away and shook his head aggressively, returning the compliments back at me.

"Ah." I exclaimed gripping my chest in shock. "Soee... I love you." I pulled him into a hug, gripping onto the little angel tightly.

"I love you too, I love you lots... W-when I grow up and can pick up heavy things let's get married." He blushed bright-red as he proposed to me.

"Haha." I giggled almost psychotically as my heart finally gave out. "Y-"

"Siblings can't get married." Audeus interjected unsympathetically, crushing the hopes and dreams of my younger brother.

"She has my last name so she's going to be my wife!" He offered up as an argument.

"It's illegal." Audeus shook his head.

"Huh?" Soee looked crushed by the revelation. "You're lying!" He cried out, shaking his head while gripping onto me more tightly.

"I'm not." He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, heartlessly.

"You demon." Soee yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Pff-" I stifled my laugh at his words and picked him up, pulling him closer to myself. "Yeah, don't listen to that demon." I glared at Audeus as Soee cried into my shoulder. "Don't listen to him, Soee." I cooed as I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"B-but you can't!" Audeus yelled, seeming slightly flustered.

"Wah!" Soee cried out trying to block out the sound Audeus.

I tried to shush Soee as he gripped onto me tighter.

"You can't." Audeus reiterated, childishly, arguing with a literal child.

"Bro." I widened my eyes at him, signalling for him to stop talking.

"B-but..." He pouted slightly, trailing off when he saw my glare and then turned around to carry on moving the boxes.

"Come on Soee, let's make some lemonade." I readjusted my grip on Soee and walked into the house.

"Yeah." He mumbled quietly and I swear, I felt my heart being squeezed by his cuteness.

"Where's the sugar, Sovie?" Soee asked while searching the boxes in the kitchen.

"Here it is." I handed it over to him, finding the other ingredients as he measured the sugar out.

"Three~, four~, five~." Soee counted sweetly causing my lips to stretch into a smile.

Too cute! Have I told you about how cute my Soee is? He's just too cute.

"Sis, I've put all the boxes in my room. Can you help with unpacking?" Shao entered the kitchen with a yawn. "Oh what are you making?" He leaned over the counter to see what Soee was doing.

"Lemonade, it's pretty hot out today so I thought it'd be good to drink." I answered, rubbing his head. Tall piece of sh** the only way I could pat his head is when he leaned down.

"But we don't have any ice." Shao reminded me.

"Ohh, that's true... Cold water's good enough for now." The fridge hadn't been brought in yet so we had to make do with what we had.

"Cool, come help me now." He tugged on my arm.

"Wait, let's watch Soee finish making the lemonade." I leaned back so he wouldn't be able to drag me away from the spectacle of Soee making lemonade by himself.

"Urgh." Shao groaned, reluctantly standing beside me to watch Soee make lemonade.

"Wow!" I exclaimed clapping at the sight of Soee squeezing the lemons all by himself, to make lemonade. "No, no don't rub your eyes." I immediately pulled his hands away from his face. I gasped in shock, calming my racing heart. We were moments away from disaster...

"Sorry." He apologised meekly.

"No, it's my fault for yelling." I shook my head taking him over to the sink to wash his hands. "Okay you can carry on." I waved over to the half-done jug of lemonade.

"Okay." He nodded hurriedly and skittered back to the jug.

"Can I taste it first?" I asked staring at the jug of lemonade, made by Soee.

"Hmm..." Soee pondered for a moment, leaving me slightly stressed at the thought of being deprived of the status of the first person to taste Soee's home cooking. "Yep." He even poured me a cup and handed it over to me.

"What about me?" Shao asked crouching down to Soee's size.

"No." He shook his head immediately much to Shao's annoyance. "Only Sovie." Soee answered the 'why' escaping from Shao's exasperated lips.

"Hahaha." I laughed victoriously sipping at the lemonade making sure to savour the taste. Soee's first lemonade... "Perfect." I showed him two-thumbs up and he giggled happily.

Shao ripped the lemonade from Soee's hands and poured himself a glass while pushing Soee's face back, who scrambled to take back his first independently made lemonade.

"It needs more sugar." Shao scrunched up his face at the extremely sour drink.

"Shut up, don't drink it then." I tried to pull his cup away from him but he pulled back quickly.

"No... ha." He sighed after chugging the juice and I stared at his empty glass in distress.

That means less lemonade for me...

"Shao's an idiot." Soee cried, pushing him hard and then darting behind me to avoid Shao's outstretched hand.

A/N: Next chapter's gonna be in Soee's POV just a heads up and sorry for the delay I literally been delaying everything but it done now and when I said giggled psychotically I meant this after 00:08: