Chapter 41

My eyes settled upon Pervy mischievously. I approached him, rubbing my hands together and laughing quite deviously.

After months of sleuthing I had finally come across his real name, his darkest secret. So humiliating was this secret that the only people who knew it were a few remaining family members. His family numbers had dwindled in recent years as what I can only describe as a strategic campaign to destroy the remnants of his cursed name. But I had found it, he couldn't hide it from me.

"Meow meow." I pawed at my face cutely, standing directly in front of the challenger.

"..." Pervy stood there in silence, confusion colouring his expression.

Haha, silly child...

You have no idea that I met your mother after "getting hit by her car". And through use of a variety of techniques used on me by both Soee and Audeus I befriended her. And then she "accidentally" saw a picture of Alezis, Audeus, you and I together on my Home Screen. Which led to her telling me many, many, many stories about you.

Like for example, the times your mother would dress you up as a cat due to those upturned bastard eyes of yours and make you sing an embarrassing song while you shook your tail and pawed at your face 'cutely'.

She has obviously never seen cuteness if she thinks a monster like you was 'cute'.

"Hehe. Hey Pinkipus the-" Pinky's eyes widened almost imperceptibly, but were wide enough to show he was unsettled. I hadn't referred to him by his real name, no this was the humiliating nickname his mother had given him.

"How did you find out?" He hissed through gritted teeth whilst smothering my mouth and nose with one hand. His other was pressing down on my neck as he threatened to smash my head into the table.

"I'b gun di, I'b gun di." (English translation: I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die) I tried to use the last of my breath to get him to stop.

"If you keep talking you'll die faster." Pinkimus Fredrick III responded icily, showing no signs of letting up. Instead his grip tightened and my consciousness blurred slightly before Pinkimus was thrown out of the window by Bluemer.

"Sovie, are you okay?" A halo wrapped around Bluemer's silhouette as the sun came shining through the window.

"Thank you for saving me." I held his hands in excitement, ready to kiss those pious hands that had rid of my enemy and saved my life.

"C-c-c-calm down, have some shame woman." He stammered while trying to shake me off.

"Have you seen the groom?" A steward approached.

"Yep... I think he's about there." Bluemer and I pointed out the ground floor window, revealing a slightly dishevelled Pinky lying in a bush.

If only we had been lucky enough to be on a higher floor during this confrontation, sigh.

Sadly he didn't die, but on the bright side at least I can continue to watch Pinky's mental deterioration as I lord his embarrassing secrets over him. He has to live every second of his life knowing that I have my hands on his real name amongst other important information.

"Sovie!" Pinky's mother came rushing towards me. "Oh my, I'm so sorry for my stupid son! Pusspuss apologise to Sovie!" She gripped him by the ear, dragging him over the window frame and into the venue.

"Pfft..." I slapped my hands over my mouth in a poor attempt to cover my laughter, but somehow convinced Pusspuss' mum that I was crying.

"Aren't you going to apologise? Look she's even crying, Sovie don't cry it's my son who's the idiot." She soothed while pinching his ear tighter.

Yes mother, please continue to pinch his ear until he bleeds. I watched with glee as Pusspuss clenched his jaw, grinding his teeth to fine dust as he stood stoic.

"Sorry." He hissed, eyes filled with murderous intent.

"Silly boy, was that so hard to do?" She spoke in a baby voice while pulling his cheek adoringly.

I latched onto my blackmail generator's arm, swinging it back and forth with a bright smile.

"Agh!" She clutched her chest exaggeratedly. "I wish I could have had a daughter like you instead of a rotten son like this... Doesn't even know how to treat a woman with respect." She muttered in disapproval

And this kids, is the start of the psychological, biological and emotional warfare I waged on Pusspuss.

A/N: RIP pusspuss I'm screaming, nah I'm sorry I didn't mean to do him like that but it's just what the circumstances demanded. We'll see more Alezis soon ❤️ and ofc Aydeus too this is literally just my personal vendetta against Pusspuss who is too disrespectful of Sovie!!!!!