Chapter 12

After I fainted, yet again, I woke up to find two guys staring each other down.

"S-so, let me get this straight... After I turn 16 I can have a relationship with my teacher? And not just him, I can have a relationship with multiple men?" I felt a little woozy just trying to wrap my head around this and laid back down in bed.

"Yes."

"No." They replied simultaneously and then turned to each other, starting another staring contest.

"I'm going with the second answer, it's best for me not to know this." I wearily clambered off the medical room bed and began to leave. "I'll be going home today sir nurse." I mumbled, dragging my bag behind me before leaving with a tired wave of my hand.

Seriously? Polygamy... Teachers... Students.

No way.

I really can't wrap my head around this. I mean, look at it from my perspective, in my old world I grew up with a distinct set of morals and for 17 years I stuck to those morals. Then coming into this world for 16 years those morals were not questioned but now suddenly I come to find out that actually, this world is no good.

At the moment, the polygamy situation is not a problem because it hasn't become law yet but what about if it does become law in the future?

I-I'll just have to move to a different country where they don't follow these weird practices. But what if it's the same all around the world, wait are there even any other countries? There was no mention of there being any in the game.

Let's not think about this right now. I might even die before that happens, luckily. No wait, I need to be rich before I die. No, before that I need to teach the children about monogamy.

Oh god, the children!

I shuddered imagining Shi as the head of her very own harem and shook my head in disgust.

"No Shi, you can't." I muttered whilst my hand hovered in the air in front of me.

I need to teach them about monogamy.

I can't let the government brainwash them.

"W-wait S-Sovie, should I take you home?" My thoughts were interrupted by Audeus, who was practically oozing joy as he spoke.

"No, I'm fine. I wouldn't want to trouble you." I brushed him off ignoring his happiness as I sped up down the corridor. At the moment, I was even more reluctant to talk to him, I would rather stay away from guys from now on, it's better for me to keep to myself. And to avoid sending mixed signals like I did to the nurse.

...Wait a second, does that mean I can't go to the nurse from now on?

Heuk, no more trips home?

"I-it's on the way to my house, it's no trouble." He sped up alongside me but then abruptly stopped when I did.

"H-how do you know where my house is?" I asked fearfully as I glanced at him, memories of the yandere Audeus in the game flashed in my mind.

"I saw it when I was going home." He answered nonchalantly, completely unaffected by my suspicions.

I half-sighed in relief, of course he wouldn't be that Audeus with me, his obsession is the heroine. But, then I realised that something else was amiss. I had forgotten it momentarily after fainting but what about my part-time jobs? How did he know about that? Maybe he saw me during my work?

Well, I mean, actually if I think about it logically, his family own most of the shops in our town. And I do remember something about him having to go around to survey all the shops as a teen to prepare him for his future position. And all three of the places I work at are under his dad's company, so he probably saw me then...

But why have I never seen him?

"S-so will you come with me? T-the driver is already waiting outside." He asked again with a lot more hesitation.

"What car?" I narrowed my eyes at him, my ears perking up at the word 'driver'.

"Lolls Loyce." He answered immediately while avoiding eye contact he was instead gazing at the ground from the side of his eyes. Looking very much like a shy maiden, I must say.

W-wait did he say, L-Lolls Loyce?

Like the Lolls Loyce?

... I mean he was on the way to my house and if I think about it I need to start testing cars for when I become rich so I can buy the best.

"Just this once." I nodded in agreement.

"Oh." I scrunched my nose up as I stared at the car in front of me, it was an ugly brown colour. If we're talking about Lolls it has to be white, who the hell chose such an ugly colour?

I shook my head freeing myself of such stupid thoughts. It doesn't matter about the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts.

It's the cream leather interior, it's the comfort provided by the seats, it's the ability to sit in the car for hours without your butt bruising that's important.

"No." My whole face scrunched up upon seeing the brown leather interior but swallowed any complaints upon taking a seat in the car.

T-this feeling, so comfortable.

The colour doesn't even matter when it feels this good.

"Y-you ride in this every day?" I looked over to him with an audible gulp.

"Yes." He stiffened in his seat straightening his back and turning his head away from me and towards the front while nodding.

"You... Marry me." I proposed seriously, deliberating whether or not to kneel in the open space in front of us, before I regained my sanity. "Haha, I was just joking." I coughed in embarrassment, internally reprimanding myself.

These seats are dangerous, they almost enticed me into marrying a key figure in the game after only a moment of meeting my butt.

Remember your pledge Sovie, no more men, no more men.

As I chanted this internally he turned his body towards the car door looking out of the window with his hand under his chin.

Thinking that he was angry I tugged on his arm trying to get him to look at me, completely missing the slight red tinge that was brushing the tips of his ear. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it." I wasn't sure exactly what he was angry about and was panicking when he refused to even look at me.

For some reason, I really didn't want him to be angry at me.

After all, this was the first time we had spoken in years, and even though it pains me to say this... It seems like I m-m-missed him.

A/N: Eat some dog food you hoes, and here we reconnect the two mains. don't worry there is no reverse harem for her in this novel- she'd literally be torn apart since imma make all dem bois yanderes also coupons will be coming back soon (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
ALSOOOOO I DREW HER IN HIGH SCHOOL Wth she cute tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but for some reason reminds me of hermione damn mm released saeran AE only to scam us on their way out jeeez but also WHERES VANDERWOOD ROUTE and I had to salty my toast like a savage because we only ever have unsalted butter at home 😭😭😭