He was tired not only tired physically but also mentally, he couldn't stop thinking of how is Sophia doing or the people he met in this city, the innocent people who only wanted to live a life of joy. He was worried yet mad at these mongrels, enraged, he wanted every single one of them dead. 

Rin currently was holding the head of one of the people he was fighting, the enemy thought he couldn't attack from the back, unlucky for him, it was a such an easy move for Rin to read, that just when he delivered his attack Rin turned around, deflected his attack, then proceeded to attack him as well. 

 "Then there were 3" Said Rin in a cold tone crushing the man's skull while looking at the remaining 3 opponents.

"Fuck...I give it to you, you're a whole lot stronger than we gave you credit for, but unfortunately for you, you're tired, more tired than us, 3 against 1? with these odds, I'm sure we'll win, NOW DIE!" Screamed the man while launching himself towards Rin, his weapon was a spear so he was aiming to piece Rin meanwhile his comrades attacked as well, one of them was an archer, so he shot an arrow straight towards Rin's head, and the other who was a magic-swordsmen came from the side.

Rin immediately dropped the corpse he had, he was wielding one sword while he killed the first one using his magic swordsmen technique, so after he thought of using aura, which is what he's doing now, it's better to use it with one sword.

The arrow was the attack that was going to hit him first so he had to focus on that, Rin calculated the speed of the arrow and compared it to the other 2 who were rushing at him, he had about 2 seconds to deal with the arrow, then the one from in front of him will try and pierce his heart while the one from the side will try and rip his head apart.

Rin reinforced his left hand with Aura, he grabbed the Arrow the second it was about to hit him he then in a manner of fewer than 2 seconds, turn his body to the left so that the spear will miss and threw the arrow towards the magic swordsmen, the arrow moved at incredible speed covered in Aura and at the same time the magic swordsmen was coming he couldn't block it, and it pierced right through his skull.

Rin lifted his sword, and the spearmen looked up to see the Rin's eyes glowing a scary dark red, he knew that this was it for him, and in his last moments, he heard Rin say, "hell is too good for you" In which right after hearing that he cut was in half. 

Rin was covered in blood, he looked like a crazy murderer in the archer's eyes, he looked even scarier than the criminals he came with, the archer's hands were trembling in fear, and he couldn't utter a word. 

Rin turned around to look at the archer, he slowly walked towards the archer. The archer with each step became more and more afraid, his survival instincts were going off the rails, and he screamed while shooting arrows.

"Don't come any closer! stop!" He said as he shot arrows, Rin easily dodged the arrows, and after a few seconds of walking toward the archer, he stood in front of him. The archer looked up his entire body going white from fear, he was your average 5'8 male height with a scranny built while Rin was 6'1 with a muscular body.

"p-p-p-please forgive me! I'll do anything" just as he finished those words Rin impaled his sword straight through his heart. The man coughed blood and soon he fell dead.

Rin looked at the man corps, and seconds later jumped up to the rooftops and started running, his goal now was to kill every bastard that attack the city.

\\Another location//

A giant Green barrier covered a building full of civilians, all of the civilians were scared and frightened, some were injured, others were crying, and all of this was the result of the bastards who attacked the city. Outside the barrier was nothing more than a kill-or-be-killed atmosphere, civilians who never made it to the barrier were either killed, kidnapped, or worst.

The hunters and guards were trying their best to protect and save everyone but unfortunately, fate is too cruel to those who wish for peace, most of the guards have been killed as well as the low-level hunters, and right now even some of the guards who were still alive ran away.

Only veterans and high-level hunters were fighting to protect the people inside the barrier because they knew that the second they all died, the barrier wouldn't last long and everyone inside would die. 

They was nothing but madness outside the barrier, a pool of blood along with corpses, it was a battlefield.  You could see people's organs on the floor or their heads, it was one thing or another.

*Cling*

*Clank*

Hunters could be seen exchanging attacks with the criminals, and while the hunters and guards were tired and exhausted more and more criminals appeared, in reality, it wasn't that there were a lot of criminals, it was more like they were stronger and killed more guards and hunters.

The criminals easily managed to get the upper hand in the situation. Anyway, you could see Sophia once again killing 3 criminals with ease, unfortunately just when she killed the 3 a person suddenly kicked her on her right rib sending her flying back.

She hit the barrier which resulted in her vomiting blood, she then landed on the floor, and everyone's attention went towards the man who suddenly kicked Sophia. 

It was...the boss...