Chapter 6

Point of view-1 |Rin|

______________________

We were entering an abandoned restaurant, the plan was easy, to end the strays life as quickly as possible, I go from one side and he goes from another, I tried to come up with a plan that doesn't need Issei to be harmed too much but at the same time enough for him to do something and go through enough for him to unlock his true sacred gear.

As for the others, well I'm sure Sona is smart enough to understand what I and Issei are doing, in her eyes it'll seem like we got cocky and thought us two was enough to take out a stray, so she'll let us fight until we get into a situation bad enough where they'll have to jump in and help but what she doesn't know is that I am more than enough...

The inside of the restaurant was a mess all the tables, chairs, spoons, etc, were at the very edge of the wall on each side of the restaurant, not only that, this place smelled like absolute ass, but I know this smell, its the smell of blood.

*bang*

*bang*

We all looked towards the sound and it came from a two-door room, and the door seemed to be shaking, I could hear the others say and mutter some things but I ignored all that and focused on one extreme detail...my senses are telling me this devil is weaker than the one Ria's peerage killed. Perfect, this is going to be better than I expected. 

*bang*

*bang*

The door kept shaking, I can tell that at any moment his going to break out threw the door and immediately attack us, I look towards Issei whose standing right by my side, his face once again filled with fear, but I can tell even with all that fear in him his eyes are still filled with determination.

"Issei remember the plan, don't you dare get cold feet now" I mumbled towards him, he looked at me and nodded, that's when I decided to get my metal vessel out, it appeared on my right hand, Blue dragon-like scales covering my hands in the process, it seems its already evolving. Issei looked at me and did the same thing, his sacred gear appearing on his left hand.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

After the last door hit, the door went flying towards us, I pushed Issei out the way and jumped towards my left, others were protected by Sona who reacted fast enough to destroy the door before it hit them.

What we all saw was a giant monster on four legs as big as a wolf maybe twice its size, his body was white with red lines covering it while having a ginormous mouth. 

"GRRRRRRRR"

The dog was growling at us but that doesn't matter, I looked towards Issei who was in a state of shock, and did what any comrade would do to help his friend get up and fight...