Chapter 22

_____________

point of view-1 |Rin|

_____________

More than 1 month has passed since I came into this world, and I've learned every day more and more things about this world, After 1 month I finally got a basic understanding of the energies of this world. Spiritualists are the hunters who use Prana, after doing some quests from the guild I managed to observe a few times spiritualists at work, and I had to say their quite helpful.

I already know how to use force, force is quite tricky, but it only gets more accessible when you understand it. Aura on the other hand was the easiest to learn, to be honest, I can already call myself a master with it. You're probably wondering how I learned about the energies so easily? Well, I only get 2 hours of sleep, and the rest of the time I'm training.

I got a clue about Pandora's Soul, from the intel I collected there seems to be a woman who is known to be a knight of one of the 4 great heroes, people used to know her as a crazy bitch, she wasn't necessarily strong but she was still quite memorable to other people. Now, she's one of the strongest out there, and from what people say, she's now wearing armor that is quite weird, nobody has ever seen a design like that, she also possesses weird abilities.

That armor must be Pandora's soul, I can feel it,  soon I'll leave this city, but first I need intel on where she's currently traveling to. Currently. I was looking at Ash, Ash is the name I gave to the shadow egg. He's grown a lot bigger, if my guess is right then he'll soon hatch. Ash was currently in between the moonlight swords, he loved those swords. The moonlight swords are the swords Sophia gave me when I completed her first lesson, they are unique items. Unique items in this world are items that were made by goddesses with special abilities.

 Unique items in this world are items that were made by goddesses with special abilities

 (The sword is the one in the middle and the scabbard are the other 2 things)

The 2 moonlight swords... were beautiful, but I still haven't found out their abilities, I heard that sometimes you have to meet special requirements to use them. Maybe that's the reason why, Well no matter, sooner or later I'll find out. Anyway, I should continue my Prana meditation.

_________

\\In another location//

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

_________

 Outside of the city where Rin was currently staying, in the forest, there was an unknown group of people, this group of people could be seen having psychotic smirks. The one that seem to be the leader of the group leaned on a tree staring at the city walls. He had swords on his hip, one on each side, and the scars on his face said more than enough....he was an experienced fighter.

he was an experienced fighter