Chapter 8

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

After the church event, everybody decided to go home and rest obviously, Rin spend an hour carefully putting in his stat points and looking over his skills, and he came to the conclusion that he was still too weak, he needed to be stronger but going to school is wasting his time.

He decided to skip school the next day to train, he remembered that there are many techniques he can learn, like for instance mana burst, mana burst will be an excellent skill to learn in this world, especially because of its destructive power.

Anyway, these are his current stats:

=======

{Name: Rin Itoshi}

{title: The player, the dark prince of Kuoh academy, the knight of Sona Sitri, Apprentice of the sword, The child of Mana, Titan}

{Race: devil}

{Sacred gear: Spirit equip}

{level: 10}

{experience: 492/1,000}

{health points/hp: 2,800/2,800} [every minute hp regenerates by 110]

{magic/MP: 9,600/9,600}

{fatigue: 0}

{strength/STR: 74}

{vitality/VIT: 56}

{agility/AGL: 62}

{intelligence/INT:48(2)=96}

{sense/SES: 32}

{luck/LCK: 25}

{stat points/SPI:0}

{gold coins: 1,080}

=========

After Rin finished putting in his stat points, he entered the zombie dungeon, he was wearing the lightning boots with black cargo pants, wearing a black shirt.

He began training as soon as he entered. 

                                           \\2 hours later//

Point of view-1 |Rin|

_________________________

{You have maxed out the skill [Mana burst]!}

{You have reached the level (20) in the skill [lightning magic] because of this accomplishment you have earned the title mage!}

{Mage: This title increases your understanding of magic! You will be able to master all types of magic!}

{Your intelligence has gone up by 15!}

_______________________

I fell due to exhaustion after reading the system notifications, I trained for 2 hours straight without a single break, should I be glad of my results? Well, I can already feel that my lightning magic is a lot stronger than before, and now I can understand the concept behind the spells.

Magic is very important in this world, especially if some wizard can just use a spell that can instantly kill. 

Now that I finished the Avengers quest, I'll have to wait to get another one, quest are given when an event happens meaning...If I were to make an event maybe the system will make it a quest.

Now that I think about it, this world is huge, I'm sure there are a lot of factions that weren't mentioned, the anime and manga never really went about the world because they mainly focused everything on Issei but I'm sure there are humans out there that are quite strong.