Chapter 15

point of view-1 |Rin|

______________________

Currently, it's nighttime, It has been 2 days since I started training Issei, and I told Sona to cancel school for the rest of the time I would be training Issei. I've been focusing on polishing his combat skill and I'm trying to find out if he has any talent for a weapon, literally any weapon. 

Issei never learned how to use a weapon or anything, he kind of just kept battling people and used those experiences to get stronger, he would be so much stronger if he had a proper teacher.  All he learned were original skills from his sacred gear.

I started massaging my temple, this is a drag, at least his a lot stronger now, where am I? I've kind of just been walking thinking about what to do with Issei and that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Thinking so much about this is beginning to trip me the fuck out. I can't let my guard down like how I just did, something might happen the next time I do it. 

I looked around to see that I'm in some shady part of the city, thugs looking at me, I better leave before I hurt anyone here. I then put my hands in my pocket and kept walking. I'm pretty hungry right now. Eh, it wouldn't be too bad to go one of these restaurants might as well. 

I walked for a little until I saw a restaurant that picked my interest, I walked inside to see that it was packed with people, it looked similar to a bar, everyone here was having fun, well, it seems I picked a good restaurant, I looked around to see If I could sit anywhere.

There was a table of 2 and a man was already sitting there, the man looked ordinary but for some reason...when I look at him I get an odd feeling. 

I decided to sit in front of him because I wouldn't waste my time picking a place to sit.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I asked standing next to the chair, The man was chugging his beer, after finishing chugging his beer, he slammed the mug beer cup.

"Nah, sit is all yours my friend"  He said with a big smile, I pulled back the chair and sat in front of him.

I waited for a waitress to come, I waited and waited....and waited...maybe I should just ask a waitress...

The man in front of me looked at me and chuckled, "you must be new here" he said, guess it's no surprise.

"Yeah, it is, I kind of ended up here by walking around without paying attention." I said with a chuckle, "Do I perhaps have to order in a special way or something...?" I asked curiously.

He stared at me for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter, "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, your a funny one" he stated, I just want some food man. 

"I can tell your hungry, so because it's your first time here, it'll be on me" He said with a big smile, a waitress walked by and he ordered a few things, finally food was on the way.