Chapter 18

_______

point of view-1 |Rin|

_______

{You have completed the quest Sensei!}

{Issei has surpassed the expectations of the system! Rin has done an outstanding job as a sensei!}

{You have received hidden rewards!}

{You have received the skill Busoshoku Haki!}

{You have received the legendary Item white blossom Katana!}

{You have received the hidden reward map of the wind spirit!}

=====================

Map of the wind spirit huh, Seems like Baal is going to have a friend. Right now, It's been 30 minutes since Rias Gremory won, and currently, it's time for the banquet to end. Seems like the feeling I had was nothing...how unfortunate. 

"Sona we should leave, there's no point in staying any longer," I tell Sona, she looked at me and nodded.

"Your right I'll go get everyone," She said, then she left to go find them, wait shouldn't I go find them? I stared at her walking towards the others then...she took a turn towards the food section. So that's what it is.

"Hello there," Said a man to my right, I turn my face to see him and it was none other than...Raiden, Riser's older brother. He had a smile on his face.

"Yo" I said extending my hand for a handshake, he looked at my hand and smiled even brighter, he went to shake it while saying, "Pleasure to meet you, My name is Raiden Phenex, I'm that idiot older brother"

"I'm Rin Itoshi, Sona Sitri's knight" I said, we then pulled our hands apart, me and him stared each other in the eyes for a few seconds in silence before he spoke.

"Wanna fight?" He said with a big smirk...

"Of course" I respond with an even bigger smirk, this guy is just like me, a guy who loves to fight! So this is what that feeling was!

"Do you mind if we're being watched? The old man over there wants people to watch another show, and I told him I was going to give him one?" He said pointing at Sirzechs,  I see, hmm something fishy here, there more to it for sure but...being allowed to fight an Ultimate class devil, I can't pass out on that.

"As long as I get to fight, I don't care" I stated, he smirked and a big magic circle appeared below us, then we disappeared. 

________

point of view-3 |Narrator|

___________

Rin and Raiden stared at each other, Raiden teleported them to the same field where the rating game happened, they were currently on the track field. Rin summoned his new Katana and got in a stance.