Chapter 7

Finished season 2 of demon slayer guys, Tengen my favorite Hashira, well he already was because I read the manga but seeing him fight was beautiful. 

______________________________________

point of view-1 |Rin|

___________________________

"So that's why Honey buns are better than donuts" I was having an intense conversation with Tatsumaki as to why Honey buns are better than donuts, she texted me at night to just talk with me and we ended up talking for hours. Not that I'm complaining.

It was lunch and we decided to meet up in the field to talk, she then brought up the topic of donuts ad now skip forward a few minutes and now were arguing.

"So you're saying that honey buns are better because you can buy a whole packet of 20 for only 1,000 yen?" she said.

"Exactly" I answered.

"You are so dumb, Donuts come in every flavor possible and in all sizes, honey buns are very limited and also JUST BECAUSE THERE CHEAPER IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS BETTER!" She shouted the last part at me, I don't care what she says Honey Buns are always going to be better in my heart, what she said may be true but...

"Honey Buns are still better" I said, she looked at me and just sighed, OI what's that about, She then looked at me in the eyes and I could see her cheeks getting red, why?

"Well it seems your not going to change your mind so I give up, You really like Honey Buns huh? well if you want...I can bake you some for our date this Saturday..." She said, she can cook?

"you can bake?" I ask, I can barely make myself a sandwich, I should search for a cooking skill.

"yeah I cook and bake a lot" she said, that's amazing.

"Well if you don't mind then you can" I said with a small smile, I looked at her, and she had also a small smile, I couldn't help but be captivated, she truly is beautiful.

Then the bell rang.

                                        \\Timeskip brought to you by I don't know//

It was now evening and I was walking towards the occult research club room, you're probably wondering why I'm still in school right? well, today's the day Issei is going to attack Raynare's base, the events with Asia already took place.

I know Dohnaseek is going to be there, that's mainly the reason I'm going, I will get my revenge and more.

When Issei entered school his face basically screamed something isn't right, so I could tell it was time. I was about to open the door until Rias opened it followed by Akeno.

"Oh Rin, hello, do you perhaps need something?" Rias asked Akeno like always was behind her smiling.

"I just have to talk to Issei about something," I said, a complete lie.

"Okay...anything else?" she said with a sweat drop, is she uncomfortable?

"...that's it" I say, does she want me to have a conversation with her or something, just leave.

"Okay, well bye now" she said, walking away right after, I wonder what's her problem.

I walk into the room to see, Yuuto, Issei, and koneko talking, it seems they haven't noticed my presence, I close the door behind me and lean on the wall waiting for them to finally notice I'm here.

"I'll go too, I'm worried if it's just you too" Koneko said, well I guess it's my time to say something before I end up looking like a creep.

"I'll go as well," I said, Issei jumped and let out a short scream, Kiba kinda flinched, and koneko like always just had a neutral face just like me.