Chapter 14

(Warning! This chapter will contain sex you may read at your own pace)

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

___________________

You could see a short girl with green hair, her hair was in a ponytail, she was wearing black tight jeans with black vans, with a plain white shirt. She had a picnic basket with honey buns in it and some other foods, that she herself has made for this date, she had her phone in her back pocket...

She currently had a big smile on her face, today was her date with a guy she liked, it's only has been 6 days since they met, and even then she already has big feelings for him, they talk every day in school, and after school ends he tends to walk her home, in which they talk even more, for her every second with him is amazing.

She was waiting for Rin to pick her up, the plan was to first go have a picnic, and then the rest was for Rin to decide, of course, she gave Rin a few ideas for what to do after, Tatsumaki knew very well, that Rin was not the smartest guy when it came to dating. 

*VROOM*

*VROOM*

She looked to her left to see a black Mclaren coming towards her, the Ferrari slowed down and then stopped in front of her, confusion could be seen on her face until she looked through the window to see Rin

She looked to her left to see a black Mclaren coming towards her, the Ferrari slowed down and then stopped in front of her, confusion could be seen on her face until she looked through the window to see Rin. The car window went down, and Rin peaked through it. 

"Hop In" He said with a small smile, Tatsu smiled and tried to open the door, and after a few seconds there was an awkward silence.

"...Rin, how the fuck do you open this door" She said with a tick mark on her forehead, Rin chuckled and went to go help her, he stood next to her and lowered himself to open the door, Tatsumaki was right next to him. he opened the door and said, "My lady" in a sarcastic knight voice.

Tatsumaki giggled and replied, "why thank you good sir" as she hopped in the car, Rin closed the door and walked around the car to get on the car.

Now they were both in the car, "you can put the basket under your feet" Said Rin, he then started driving the car. Tatsu listened to Rin and did what he told her. 

"Rin, are you perhaps the son of some CEO" Asked Tatsu looking around the car, it looked amazing inside, "It would explain why you are so hot and have the aura of a young master sometimes"

"To tell you the truth..." Suddenly the atmosphere in the car got serious, Tatsu looked at Rin in shock, was he really some big shot son?

"I'm pretty good at gambling" He said with a sly Grin looking at her. Tatsu blinked a few times looking at him.

"You're an asshole"  She said with a straight face, Rin chuckled.

"Is that why you like me?" He asked, Tatsu blushed and turned the other way to look out the window so he doesn't see her blush.