Chapter 5

"-talking

< > - thinking/ only in third person point of view

*-effects

{Level Up: 1x} < the x does not mean multiplication it means points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point of view-1 |Rin|

__________________________________

"You can open your eyes now,"  I told the green-haired girl, she fell from the branch she was standing on, so I caught her, but while I was holding her in my arms, I could tell she was shivering, she must have been really scared. Well, can't really blame her if I didn't catch her she would have died.  

"..."  she opened her eyes but said nothing, she was just looking at me, I can tell she's discombobulated right now. After a few seconds of me waiting for her to respond, she finally decided to start speaking. 

"thank you so much...for saving me" she spoke with happiness in her voice, she looked so vulnerable and fragile, it was as if she was a glass flower.

She looked at me and I could see that her eyes were watery, she wanted to cry but she wasn't, she was probably holding back the tears.

"you can cry you know...there no need to hold back the tears, crying doesn't make you weaker" I told her, trying to reassure her that she's now safe and there's no need to be scared anymore. 

She looked at me for a few seconds, each second her eyes getting more and more watery until she finally decided to put her face on my chest and start crying silently. I can sense that she's letting all her feelings out even some that aren't involved with what just happened.

Seconds passed, and those seconds turned into minutes, after a while she stopped crying so I finally decided to introduce myself, I mean it's rude not to introduce yourself.

"My name is Itoshi Rin" I tell her, she still has her head buried in my chest probably using my shirt to clean herself...I like this shirt. 

I heard her let out a small giggle, why is she laughing?

"Are you an idiot? I already know your name, everyone in school knows your name matter of fact, mister dark prince of kouh academy" she said with a giggle at the end, fuck, I hate that name so much.

"well... it's still rude not to introduce yourself" I say, its true all 3 parent figures in my life have told me to introduce yourself first to leave a good expression on someone else. 

"...you know your a lot more different than I was expecting you to be, anyway, my name is Tatsumaki Kageyama" she said, still acting confident even though her head is still in my chest and somehow her arms are now around my neck. She must feel very safe. Also is it just me or doesn't her last name sound familiar? and how and when did her arms get around my neck?

"...I want to apologize for making fun of your height earlier, that was rude of me, I hope you can forgive me" I said, thanks to her now I've realized that I'm in an actual world and that no such things as plot armor or anime girls attitude exist, well kind off. 

"...well I don't accept your apology..." She said, what? she doesn't wanna accept it? I was expecting a yes like every other normal person but she said no, she then started speaking again. 

"...I will accept your apology only if...you take me out to dinner" she said, did she just... ask me out? I've never been asked out before, should I say yes? should I deny it? wait, I'm in the DXD universe if I date her then she'll get hurt or they'll try to attack her because of me, what if-