Chapter 24

Zion P.O.V.

After she fell asleep on the cliff with me. I didn't dare to move. I found my mate. And she is right here laying next to me.

When I saw the sky started to turn orange and blue I decided to take her home. Apparently when she has a deep sleep she automatically turns into a human. A naked human.

She looked beautiful. I could look at her for hours. I ran with her in my arms protecting her from the cold so nothing happens to her. She looked mesmerizing. I've never felt this type of way for someone in my life. The idea of something happening to her, it makes me angry.

I walked into her home and up to her room. I knew where everything was by her scent alone. I laid her in her bed and put on a shirt for her and sweatpants so she won't be cold anymore.

I still can not grap my mind that I did found my mate after centuries. After everything that happend in the past... I am convinced that I am lucky in a sick twisted way.

I wasn't ready to leave yet so I sat on the chair that stood next to her bed and looked at her.

Being around her made me feel calmer already.

She has changed a lot since she turned into her wolf.

The difficult part is that she has no wolf like the other werewolves. What if she is just like me...? Is she one of us...?

Only Alexus, Archer and Leon knew about me. Will the past open up again because we met? Or is it already open?

No matter what, I will protect her till my last breath.

She is the one I am destined to be with. I hope they won't find out in Italy about us. Things will change when the world knows about us.

Till then, I won't think about it. She is my mate and I have eternity with her.

The moongoddess wouldn't have mated me with her if that wasn't the case.