Chapter 18

Lucille P.O.V.

I have been training with Beta Zion for two weeks now. He is teaching me everything that I needed to survive on a battle field, according to him. He wants me to be as strong as a pack warrior. His words, not mine.

I was getting ready for training. I always got nervous when I knew I was gonna see him. Like today. I was currently in the same room I came here for the first time of training. I neatly put it away in my bag and left the room to go to the training grounds.

I saw from far away that Beta Zion was already waiting for me. A month ago, I couldn't see so far away but now... I can see very vividly.

I ran to him so it wouldn't take long for me to get to him.

"Thank you for joining me Lucille" he said with his gruff voice.

I nodded while settling my breathe.

I felt warm whenever I was with him.

"Today we will run 5 laps, then just basic fighting. It's a rest day" he said while looking into my eyes.

I sighed out loud, but I was fine with it. I started stretching and started running the 5 laps with him.

Being with him, made me feel at peace. Even walking these 5 laps, I wouldn't mind doing it if he was there.

"How was school today?" He asked with his heavy fench accent looking at me with his dark eyes. Everytime he looked, my heart would skip a beat.

"I-it was fine. Carter was there and had normal classes" I said panting.

Zion just rolled his eyes whenever I mentioned Carters name. He really didn't like it when I spend so much time with him. I have no idea why.

"I see." He said and ran faster passing me by.

After training was done. I usually wait for my aunt. Because now that the pack is getting prepared for a war, she is working more. And also me being one of the victims who survived, I can't stay anywhere alone.

I looked at Zion panting.

"We are finally done" I said smiling and stretching.

He nodded. I took my waterbottle and went back to the changing rooms.

After changing I went to the training packgrounds where everyone was still training and also Beta Zion helping out.

I was tired, hungry and I needed to do my homework today. I looked at my watch and I saw that I had 1 hour left till I could go back home.

I sat down on the bench and looked at aunt Hellen giving and recieving training. How she could do both together? I have no idea.

I put my chin in my hands, and elbow resten on my lap. Since my aunt found out I used to get bullied, I also can't sit anywhere around and inside the packhouse alone.

This is so tiring.

I looked at Beta Zion in the meantime, giving the packwarriors a hard time. I could definitly see the diffirence while training me, and them. He was way more gentle and nice when training me, here he didn't even care about that.

I don't know why, but I could feel my heartbeating faster.

Damn Lucille, you can't have a crush on a Beta, especially someone like him.

After 10 minutes I decided that I was super bored. I took out my bag and started doing homework. Better doing something then nothing.

Without realizing I was so into my homework, that I saw Aunt Hellen running towards me.