Chapter 20

Lucille P.O.V.

When I opened my eyes, I realized I was still in the woods. It was dark now and I could see the stars through the trees. I yawned and everything came back to me about what happend. I stood up straight and I realized that Beta Zion was still with me.

Looking at me. I felt really warm and fuzzy when he looked at me. If I could blush in wolf form, then I would.

I had so many questions and I needed to talk to aunt Hellen, because it was impossible for me to shift till today?!

I think Zion saw me getting worried and stood up. His wolf was huge next to mine. His looked like a super natural being. He nodded his head to the pack house and nudged me with his nose to make me start walking. I nodded and we went off running. It felt amazing to be able to run within my wolf form!

In 5 minutes we arrived at the packhouse. Zion stood still and I think he was mindlinking, because in seconds everyone came outside, Hellen even running!

"LUCCILE!" And I went running straight to her. We end up falling and cuddling on the ground.

"Oh my god Lucille! You have turned to a wolf!!" She said happily. I have never seen her this happy and it made my heart swell up with pride and love.

She was now laying on her back while I layed next to her, looking at her in wolf form. We stayed for a second like this till we heard a throat clear.

We both looked up and we saw that the Alpha's where looking at us, Beta Zion had extra clothes in his hand. He had already changed apparently in his own clothes. He was wearing a black sweater and black joggers. And for some reason I felt shy when he looked at me like that.

"Lucille, you should change into your human. We have a lot to talk about" said both Alpha's while looking at me. I could see that they weren't mad, so it wouldn't be a bad conversation. I stood up and nodded while walking to Beta Zion, he handed me clothes into my mouth and gave me a pet on the head. I felt tingles all over my body and stayed like that for a second while closing my eyes. Gosh what a nice feeling.

I walked towards a big tree with a bush and changed into my human. I felt the cold air hitting my skin, and I looked down at my body. It felt strange now that I was turned. I immediatly wore the clothes that Beta Zion gave me and I started jogging back to the group, or what was left of it. Only Zion and Hellen with her mate was left.

Hellen squeeled when she saw me and gave me a hug.

"I am so happy for you!" And she gave a me a big hug. I was just as happy as her.

She took a step back and took my hand while running in to the pack house.

Leaving her mate and Beta Zion behind. I looked back once and saw Zion looking at me and aunt Hellen with a raised eyebrow.

I didn't like the distance growing between us and I don't know why. I looked forward and we where walking up the stairs probably to the office.

We knocked on the door and we heard that we could come in.

"Alpha" aunt Hellen said and she bowed out of respect. I did too. Aunt Hellen hasn't let go of my hand still.

Alpha Alexus and Alpha Carter where talking when we came in.

They looked up and smiled at us.

"Come in and sit down" Carter said smiling. I could see that the glint in his eyes was shining with pride.

We nodded and took a seat at the sofa that was in front of his office table. Seconds later Beta Zion and head warrior Leon came in.

I looked around to see that Beta Zion stood next to me. It made me really happy that he stayed close to me. We looked at each others eyes and it felt like I was the only one in the whole universe.

A strand of hair had fallen in front of my face. He pulled the strand of hair behind my ear. His hand cupped my cheek and I pushed my face more into his hand, I wanted to feel his touch longer. I sighed and closed my eyes until we heard a throat got cleared.

Beta Zion glared at the person and I looked away shy.

I saw aunt Hellen at my side smiling like crazy.

"So we all know why we are here" Alpha Alexus said.

We nodded.

Alpha Alexus came to stand in front of the desk and leaned on it while crossing his arms.

"You have turned into your wolf. Which we all thought it was impossible till today" Alpha Alexus said.

"We did, all the pack doctors told us that she doesn't even have a wolf since the accident that happend years ago. So how could this happen? No offense Lucille" she said while looking at me apologizing.

"Do you know more about this Alpha Alexus? Is this normal? Will she be fine? Should we go to the pack doctor? We should right? Come on Lucille we should get you checked out first" Lucille couldn't stop ranting, at the end she stood up and tried to take me with her.

Leon stopped her before she could.

" Mon Cherí, calm down. Let Alpha Alexus talk first and then we should go. Oui?" Leon said calming my aunt immediatley. She nodded with a sigh and sat down next to me. Holding my hand again to reassure me.

I think she was more worried then me, I was so happy! I have a wolf!

We looked at the amused Alpha looking at us.

"Lucille couldn't turn till today. I was notified today by Carter that Lucille might be entering her shifting because of what happend today at school. Unusual aggressive behaviour gave off the last sign." I looked down on my lap with shame. I didn't mean to hurt her like that.

Beta Zion growled.

"That doesn't mean she did anything wrong. We all know the situation here at this pack." Beta Zion said with his masculine deep voice.

Alpha Carter growled at the disrespect.

"Both of you calm down. I'm not gonna talk about school right now." Alpha Alexus growled loudly, silencing them both.

"Lucille, what did you experience before your shifting?" Alpha Alexus said while staring into my eyes.

"Uhm, nightmares. I was in a war during medieval times, fighting or I was looking from afar. And at the end of the dream, there was a wolf staring at me in the woods. Doing nothing else then staring at me." I said absentmindley.

Alpha Alexus looked a little bit suprised about what I told him. I looked at Beta Zion and he didn't show any emotion as usual.

"I see" he nodded. Suddenly I felt really tired. I didn't have the energy to even sit up. I sighed out loud without knowing.

"Yes Alpha Alexus." I nodded. I felt like my eyes closed on its own.

"Maybe it's time for you to rest Lucille. Tomorrow is another day" Alpha said and I nodded.

I stood up, and suddenly everything was turning around and before I knew it. I passed out.