Chapter 19

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE??

HELLOOOO HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

I have been busy with everything and what not. How are yoy all doing?

Lucille P.O.V

That night, I had horrible dreams. I saw wolfs being attacked in medieval times. Some where getting killed, some could save themselves and others. They where obviously looking like stronger then regular wolves.

Suddenly it stopped and I was alone in the woods. An almost black wolf looked at me from the shadows. It had green eyes and walked a little bit forward taking a better look at me. I didn't dare to move.

It wasn't the biggest wolf either, a regular wolf with a dark grey almost black fur.

Suddenly I woke up with a cold sweat on my body. I looked around my room and saw at my clock that it was time to go to school.

Getting ready for school, Alpha Carter as usual picked me up.

Beta Carter sat in the front seat talking our heads off early in the morning.

I felt warmer then usual. Maybe that dream had a bad effect on me because I am always freezing cold, especially in this season.

Carter looked from the rearview mirror at me.

"How are you Lucille, you are more silent then usual this morning?" I saw him looking a bit worried at me.

"I'm fine. Had a bad dream that's all I think" I said looking back at him with a smile in the mirror.

He nodded but still looked worried.

We arrived at school and had class as usual. For some reason today, I am more annoyed then ever. I feel like my hormones are acting up like a human.

At lunch, I got food more then usual. I was starving and I needed to eat.

" Wow Lucy, that's more food then usual. Are you starving?" Eric said with a goofy smile.

I nodded.

"Yeah I am starving." I said and ate further. After I was done with my meal I still was hungry.

Carter and Eric looked at each other and nodded. "You still hungry Lucy? I can take more food for you if you want?" I nodded immediatley and he laughed and walked to the lunch line.

Why am I so hungry today?

After school we went to the pack house for my usual training. I had more energy then usual and was excited to Zion.

I hope he won't notice my small crush on him.

I walked to the pack ground and already started stretching by the time Beta Zion came by.

For some reason he looked way better today.

Beta Zion looked at me twice before he stood still, and for some reason it gave me butterflies.

"Let's start with training today" he said and we started. It was more intense then usual but I enjoyed it. It made me feel stronger.

After training I went home with Aunt Hellen and was knocked out after dinner.

When I went to sleep I had again a weird dream.

I was in a war, then it stopped. Again I was in the woods with the same wolf with the black fur and green eyes. It was closer to me, looking at me. The wolf was 6 foot away. Like it was waiting.

I woke up out of breathe looking around. I was way hotter then usual and was sweating to the point my bed was soaking wet.

It was probably time to go to school.