Stylist Noona Pt 100 (Yet to Come)

Start from the beginning

"Aera don't run so close to the fire pit please." Jin shouts from the deck as Aera runs across the grass.

A bubble wand makes streams of bubbles for Bam, Yeontan and Moni to follow as she goes winding back and forth in the big yard. The dog's jaws snap playfully at the iridescent bubbles, ambiently floating in the harsh August heat.

"Okay!" She calls back jovially, redirecting her course from the route by the camper.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." You say, strolling up to the main deck in front of the house.

"Yea probably, but she could still inherit Namjoon's propensity for chaos and destruction." Jin speaks louder and chuckles, as Joon looks over his shoulder at the mention of his name.

Joon gives you both a questioning look ducking out from under the large event tent set up right in front of the pool. To house all of the grandparents come to celebrate Aera's 6th birthday.

"What?" He asks, "Did you need me?"

"No dear, Jin's just being a smartass. How are those ribs coming along baby?" You ask, padding over to Yoongi standing over the grill. The wild flames lick up between slabs of meat, sending a delicious aroma into the air. "Our guests are just wondering how much longer it will take for dinner."

You gesture to the crowded tent full of in-laws chatting lightly, check the odd watch occasionally.

"It's almost ready." He hums, picking up one of the slabs peering at either side of it."I've never known a six year old who would request ribs and pie instead of pizza and ice cream."

It's true. The other night you sat down with Aera and asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She said she wanted ribs and cherry pie, and bubbles, that was it. No other toys, no other foods. Just ribs, pie and bubbles.

It's the simple things in life that really matter when you're turning 6.

Taking your intel you go back down to the lower level in the grass to report back to your hungry guests.

"Ribs are almost ready. Once they are done we'll bring out the salad and please help yourself to the lemonade or if you'd like a more adult beverage I'd be happy to play bartender."

Your announcement ends and you make your way through the chattering crowd to the table with the lemonade and chips. Grabbing a cup, you pour out some lemonade. In your peripherals you see Taehyung and Hoseok's mothers sidling up to the table.

Turning, you smile benignly at them, it's clear they have a question burning them up from the inside.

"Sooo, How much longer?" Mrs. Park asks, giving a pointed glance down to your rounded stomach.

"Oh gosh," You think, casting your gaze to the tent above trying to do the math in your head. "5 months? Wow yea 5 months. Time goes so fast these days."

"Trust us it only gets faster." They laugh heartily, and it draws over Jin's mother and then Jimin's, and Jungkook's, then finally Namjoon's and Yoongi's mothers as well.

Your gaggle of mothers huddle by the punch bowl, leaving their men and your men to socialize and fend for themselves.

Meanwhile, the mothers grill you about the expectant baby. To be fair it has been since christmas since they all saw you last. And you weren't pregnant then.

"So what names have you picked?"

"Is it a boy or a girl this time?"

"It's a girl again," You answer once your head stops spinning. "And no, no names yet, we are open to suggestions."