Chapter 27: Monarch Indifference

Start from the beginning

Nevertheless, if they did not help, they risked being suspected of working with the attackers.

However, the attackers did not care about their considerations. Almost instantly, the one fighting Skyler gave out an order.

Man 1: Someone stop them! Don't let them get near!

As soon as his words sounded, three people fell in front of the three and attacked them

Delirious: Are you shitting me!

Delirious' expression darkened. He and his friends jumped aside, evading the daggers of the assassins and unsheathed their weapons. At the same time, they all wearing their enchanted diamond armor.

Their armor shined in blue light, and their armor shone with enchanted magic energy. Under the astonished gaze of their attackers and the people around them. Instantly, the three kicked the ground.

Just a glance was enough for Marcel to get an idea of the enemy strength. Mid stage of C-Rank, specialized in agility and assinations.

As Delirious and Moo began to attack the assassin, Marcel suddenly felt his mind told him activate something, he has no clue at first but then he started to know how to do it, with a bit of hesitation he activates it not knowing what he is doing.

{Monarch Indifference}

Suddenly, his expression becomes a void with no emotions, and suddenly he quickly calculated the enemy's next movement and moved according to it.

With a flash of light, his enchanted Netherite sword slashed down.

The assassin facing him snorted coldly. He evaded Marcel's slash and leaned his body forward. He then grabbed another dagger from his waist and threw it towards him.

'25% probability of throwing a dagger.' That thought appeared briefly in Marcel's mind, but it was quickly replaced by new information.

Marcel rotated the handle of his sword and changed the direction of the slash. He then took another step forward, closing the distance between the assassin and him, and ignoring the flying dagger.

But before the dagger could touch him, his body leaned aside, avoiding it narrowly.

His Netherite sword, on the other hand, was already in front of the assassin.

The assassin did not panic. It could feel Basically's mana fluctuations and knew he was at the <C> rank, just like him. The assassin was confident in defeating most opponents in his same rank.

Calmly, he raised his dagger to block the sword. At the same time, his other hand went to the belt on his waist to take another dagger.

Once his dagger blocked the saber, he would use the other dagger to stab his heart.

But that was his mistake.

When his dagger clashed with Marcel's sword, he did not felt the expected impact. Instead, the sword sliced cleanly through his dagger, continuing towards his body, and cutting his neck thanks to the {Sharpness V} enchantment and the Netherite durability.

Until the end, the man could not understand what happened.

If the real Marcel stills here, he would be surprised.