Chapter 26: Sudden Attack

Start from the beginning

Wildcat: Yeah, that will be literally cheats, if you uses it, we could easily kill that skeleton knight and the Wither!

Vanoss: Well, doesn't matter anymore, lets get back and meet the others soon.

Wildcat: Uhh! I fucking hate waiting another hour! I am so hungry for poke!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Next Day)

Delirious, Basically, and Moo alongside with the Iron Golem Xavier went to the exchange center to sell the magic cores they got from the monsters they've been hunting earlier.

Although Basically could just craft the money on his own, that was not a long-time solution. After all, he and his friends needed to use those ores for that, and using their valuable materials to only make money was a waste.

Besides, he did not need so many magic cores. He just left some experiments a bit and sold the others.

At the same time, the three tried to see if they could find something interesting being sold in the exchange center. Something like valuable ores or rare materials, unfortunately, nothing good caught any of their eyes.

Well, things like that were not easy to find.

After they left the exchange center, Moo asked the two to go to the market. He wanted to buy new ingredients for their meals, mainly spices, and grains of this world he could use for new dishes.

Well the two don't even mind.

Moo: To be honest, this is the first time we do something like this.

Brock smiled while walking beside the two.

Delirious: Could this be like a boys night out?

Basically: Which isn't night yet, Delirious 😑

Delirious: I already that.

Brock smiled wryly.

Moo: Perhaps if its night. Well, if the others were here we'll get our fun.

The two slightly nodded as the three boys walk across the street.

To be exact, both of them were pretty good-looking in their main Avatars compare to their real faces. Marcel seems to be a handsome young man, Moo appears to be also handsome except for the ridiculous haircut he has, and as for Delirious, well not sure because he wore a mask all the time, which covered his face blocking it from the outside world, but what made him still attractive was his oceanic blue eyes through his mask which attracts a few females from it. Thus, the three easily attracted the surrounding's attention while they walked.

Most people sent lukewarm gazes toward the three young men, but a few others looked at them with malicious eyes, either due to some of the females got their attention in them or for the exotic Golem walking behind them.

Delirious, Moo, ajd Basically, however, simply ignored them, or they are unaware their gazes at all. They focused on enjoying their time together and bought the things they needed to buy.

As the three continue walking, enjoying together as friends, someone shouted.

???: Hey, you, the guy from yesterday! Stop!