ARC 2-7 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Start from the beginning

"I have...THREE gained abilities", I calmly said.

GASP!

"What the...?!"

"Are you freaking kidding me?!"

"Wow that's awesome goddess!"

"That must've been a lie!"

There's different reaction but the most interesting reaction in all of them were the reaction of the general.

His eyes widen, and mouth agape in disbelief.

But when he realized his silly reaction, he immediately composed his self back together to his regal dignified self.

"W-what... abilities?" He curiously asked while my team also eye me like I gained another freaking head.

"I have the Strong Body Ability, Lightning-Air-Water Ability, and... Commanding Ability which were all in Level~"

She stopped and with crafty smile she said in a playful manner.

"Try to guess~"

Johns brow clashed with impatient as he try to demand her to just tell them already but before he can say a word she immediately cut him with a sharp eye.

"Don't command me like I'm one of your soldier general john...you wouldn't want to be the first to experience my Commanding Ability...and i must say I'm itching to activate and use it right now", she playfully say but enough for the rest of them to feel its seriousness and lingering danger.

"Ah-ahm...L-level 3? Is it level 3 goddess?" Patrick cautiously asked.

"Tutut...nope!"

"Level 2?" Nash questionably answered.

"Gezz, no!"

"Okay... I'm sure it's level 1!" Francis undoubtedly answered.

"Wrong!"

They scratched their heads with growing curiosity and unknown expectation.

If it's not level 1, or 2, or 3, then...it could be...

Their eyes widen.

"I-is it Level 4?" Gerone anxiously asked.

"Tutut...another wrong answer!"

This time john couldn't stop himself to stand up in disbelief, and growing fear on his heart but at the same time an unknown expectation.

"Is...is it Level 5?" He's the one who asked this time.

Chen Meng meng childishly beamed and nod her head with her glimmering eyes. It's too innocently cute to watch that they forgot at the moment that this girl in front of them is deadly beautiful flower on this tainted world.

When they get back to their senses some of them eyed mengmeng like she's some sort of monster or alien but does she care? Of course not!

She only cares for the mission, okay!

"So, now that you know my deepest secret...i expect you all to hold on to your promises", she deadly reminded them.

They all nod. And one by one they get out of the black room. But before Chen Meng meng could step out of the room John stopped her.

"Yes General John? Is there something you want to say to me?" She straight forwardly confront him.

"In fact, yes Miss Smith"

She raised a brow.

"And what would it be sir?"

Without leaving his eyes on her he said, "I want you to be my son's personal bodyguard"

Chen Meng meng smirked.

"Can you afford me General John?"

John sigh with helplessness.

This girl is just getting into his nerves!

"I'm not sure but I'm quite certain that I can give your every request...well maybe not every but mostly...that's within my abilities. You get it right?"

Chen Meng meng shake her head 'yes'.

"So, do you agree?"

Chen Meng meng tapped her fingers on the table, a mannerism she do whenever she's contemplating on her choices.

"Before I agree, let me know first of your sons name"

"His name is Warren Tong Watson"

Warren Tong Watson?!

Why is that...the name sounds familiar. Especially the 'Tong' part.

Wait...

Is it possible that he is her Tongtong?!