He has no clue how wrong things just got.

Why me moon goddess? Why me?

"Something is wrong Grayson! Just come here." I wave at him frantically.

As soon as he steps back outside I pull him behind shed.

"What the hell Bambi?"

"The alpha. His sent. My mate Grayson. That, monster, is my mate!" My heart is pounding and I want to scream and cry at the same time.

"No. Your messing with me. That's not funny Bambi."

"I'm not kidding Grayson! Help me!" I sob.

"Shit your serious."

He puts his hands on my arms and pulls me into a tight hug. Littles teardrops find their way out of my eyes.

"Okay listen to me. I'm going to go inside very casually and get you a jacket. You're gonna stay down at the beach until he leaves." He says rubbing my arms, warming me up.

"What if he asks for me? What if he already knows?"

"Then I'll make up something. I'll tell him I haven't seen you. I won't let him just take you away Bambi." He pulls back and looks down at me.

I nod smiling up at him.

"Just stay at our spot at the beach I won't be long."

He starts to jog away.

"Grayson wait." I run after him.

"I love you."

"I love you too shorty." He smiles hugging me one more time.

I let him go and he jogs off into the house. I run back to our spot on the beach a wait.

***

Vince's PoV

"The kids should be here any minute. They usually spend the day down on the beach." Alpha Jones speaks handing me a cup of coffee.

I'm about to say something but a cool breeze hits me. Inhaling I smell her sent. Sea salt and flowers. She's here. My mate is here.

"Vin do you smell that or is it just me?" My brother asks looking at me.

"Yeah I smell my mate. Salt water and flowers."

We both stand up simultaneously. A twin thing.

"You only have one daughter. Right alpha jones?"

"Yes. Bambi. Bambi Cecilia Jones." He answers.

If we both pick up the same sent to one girl does that mean she's both of our mates?

"We must warn you of her before the three of you meet."

"Warn us?" We question at the same time.