𓊈𒆜 EIGHT 𒆜𓊉

𝐼 𝐿 𝒮 𝒜
 •❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Ilsa woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of sweat sticking to his skin, and the first thing that crossed his mind was hot. It was so hot. He blindly pushed at the blankets he'd needed only a few short hours ago and shifted, suddenly becoming aware of another thing. Wet. He was soaked, his boxers clinging onto his ass in a rather uncomfortable way. His insides felt warm and tight, painfully aroused, somehow still managing to feel a little like jelly. Ilsa moaned, his mind lagging a bit as he tried to wake up.

What...? Oh. OH. Heat. Ilsa reached out, blindly looking for Cassian but the spot beside him was empty. His eyes shot open, a flicker of nervousness washing through him. In a moment of panic, he wrenched himself up in bed, his eyes darting anxiously to the door of the room. He was in heat, in a castle full of vampires that could definitely smell him. Cassian wasn't with him, despite the fact that it was night and he usually would've been with him--his mind was really clouded and he couldn't think straight.

He could smell Cassian, the smell of something that he'd never smelled before coming to this realm--he didn't quite know how to put the exact smell into words. It was smoky, cinnamon-y, spicy, sweet somehow, too--masculine. Ilsa couldn't really be sure--it was nice, comforting, but faint enough that it didn't do much for him. His senses weren't as strong as Cassian's were, if he wasn't beside him--it just wasn't close enough. There was an insistent whisper echoing in his head; Find Cassian. Find Cass. Find ALPHA. FIND ALPHA, NOW--

"Lovebird," Cassian murmured, drawing Ilsa's attention, sending a shock of relief and happiness through him. Ilsa's head turned towards his voice, noticing the soft light from a candle lit beside him on a desk Ilsa had never seen him use before, a pen in hand, paperwork stacked on the surface of it. His golden blond hair was pulled into a loose bun, hair falling out of it, dark orchid tips hanging around his face. Those swirling orchid eyes were looking over him, fiery and dark, an unreadable expression written across his face.

Panic forgotten, everything in Ilsa's body centered on Cassian. Alpha, his omega pleaded, his body burning with desire. He needed him, he needed to be closer.

"Alpha," Ilsa murmured, going to move towards him. Before he even managed to lift himself up, Cassian was beside him, one of his arms wrapping around his waist. Ilsa's heart immediately sped up, his body trembling in excitement under the contact, arousal flooding through him in a rush.

"Stay," Cassian said, his voice soft but commanding. It sent a wave of arousal through Ilsa, his body quivering as he sank into Cassian's touch. "Have you eaten?" Cassian asked, making Ilsa pause. He really couldn't remember, not with the lust hazing his mind and making him unable to think clearly. "You have to eat first," Cassian murmured, his fingers running gently along Ilsa's hip. Ilsa shuddered, his head shaking desperately.

"C-Can't, not... not hungry, please," Ilsa pleaded, managing to wiggle around so that he was looking up at Cassian, desperate for him. "A-After, I-I sw-swear," Ilsa pleaded, his hand curling in Cassian's button down shirt desperately. Cassian sucked in a deep breath, his eyes immediately darkening, and Ilsa realized--he wasn't breathing. That's how he wasn't as affected. Ilsa whimpered, his eyes widening pleadingly as he shifted closer. Cassian's eyes never left him, burning desire swirling in their depths. He could literally feel how much Cassian wanted him through the mating bond, and it had him feeling dizzy.

"You're not thinking," Cassian murmured softly as Ilsa moved closer, settling himself in his lap, letting out a moan when he felt Cassian's erection hidden beneath his pants. He was too hazed to even care about how wet he was, or whether or not Cassian's suit was getting covered in slick. It didn't matter, not when he was so lost in his heat. Cassian's presence affected him so much, his entire body was practically throbbing, his hole clenching and unclenching desperately. He needed Cassian's length inside of him, filling him, moving and breeding him he--he couldn't think about food right now.