I know she probably felt like I was being hard on her but I was trying to get her to see the reality of the situation. She was being a simp and letting Cassius play her like she was dumb .

She hung around Ej , Eddie , Manny , hell even my brother Logan for years so I don't get why she can't see that he was doing her what they did to females .

" Ok Icesis " She said simply and that's when I knew everything I was telling was coming through one ear and going right out the other .

My phone started ringing next to me and when I saw it said Manny I pressed the end button quickly so she wouldn't see it but she already did . " Eddie? Bitch you fuck with my brother Eddie   ? " She asked me and I nodded . " You a sneaky lil hoe why you ain't tel me ? "

" Because ... I don't know if I should take Eddie serious . In case you forgot I know how many hoes he be having "

" There is that " she said . Her phone started ringing and I watched as she fixed her hair before answering.

" Hello? "

" Hey beautiful " I heard Ashton say which caused her to blush .

" Hey " She smiled .

" You ate ? I just got out practice and I feel like getting some mexican food " He said .

She looked at me . " Go bitch " I said .

" Yeah ... you'll have to pick me up from my friends house though she stays about five minutes from where I live " she said .

" okay just send me your location and i'll be on my way "

" ok " kaia said as she disconnected the call . I watched her as she played in her phone with a smile on her face.

" that's weird " I said .

" what's weird ? " she asked .

" I only seen Cassius make you smile like that " I said and she rolled her eyes .

"how do I look ? I didn't get all dressed up because I planned to be in here with you all day ? " she asked.

" you look fine , just borrow a pair of myshoes " I said and she went to my closet and I already knew this bitch was going to pick a pair of my most expansive shoes

shoes " I said and she went to my closet and I already knew this bitch was going to pick a pair of my most expansive shoes . She came out with my white balenciagas and a smile . " whatver bitch , if you mess them up you buying me another pair "

We chilled for about thirty more minutes until Ashton came to pick her up . Once she was gone I called Eddie back .

" You called back right on time ... I was just bout to hop on the game " He said .

" I don't get you ! You literally have basketball practice and then you go shoot hoops outside and then turn around and play 2k basketball is not that serious " I told him .