𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Sam takes off his brown jacket, showing a clear view of his bloodied shirt. The view of Karina gave her a bad feeling. Creep feelings. Sam's eyes were on the ground, drowning in thoughts.

Karina slowly picked up Sam's left hand. Examining the red coverage. There is no cut or anything, just smeared blood. "Looks like there's nothing to wrap up. You're good as new, Sam."

Sam swallowed his throat, "Karina... something terrible happened and I can't remember."

"Hey... everything will be alright, okay? Let's get you cleaned up, first."

Karina turned on the sink water, letting it run. She grabbed the bar soap, she grabbed Sam's hand. She gently washed the blood off. She was in the trance of taking care of him whereas Sam glanced down at Karina.

Watching her cleaning the blood in comfort.

He sighed deeply, taking a view of Karina Leone. She caressed his hand into the sink, draining the water off the soap. She caressed softly on his hand. He smiled softly, still in the trance.

He moved closer to her. Karina noticed Sam taking a step toward her. She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile. She looked down, focusing on Sam's hand. She rubbed her thumb on his knuckles softly.

Sam's hazel eyes shifted to Karina's wavy ponytail. It was intoxicating to him. While Karina was washing the blood off of Sam's hand, his right hand reached up higher. He did something that made Karina uncomfortable. He twirled a string of her ponytail, he stared deeply at the view of it.

Karina shifted uncomfortably. She looked up at Sam and fakely smiled at him. She waved, and she gently blocked his hand out of her hair.

She chuckled uncomfortably, "Okay..."

He chuckled, showing his dimples as he smirked. "Sorry, it's just... you're so beautiful."

"Um... thanks..."

Karina looked down at Sam's hand, seeing blood coming off his hand. She pressed her lips together, awkwardly uncomfortable. Not because of Sam... Because his action was creepy.

She quickly grabbed the nearest towel. She swallowed her throat. She dried his hand, she looked up at Sam. She gave him a soft smile, he copied her smile on her.

Hazel to brown.

Sam looked down at the view of Karina's hands drying his hand. He smiled softly at the view. He looked at Karina's brown eyes, and he smiled softly. He stared at her eyes, deeply.

The way Sam looked at her, made her have chills in her arms. Not the bad way.

"You know... it's been a long time since we... touched."

"Yeah..."

"Particularly, holding hands."

"Right... yeah."

"I'm not terrified now... Thanks to you."

"Well... some people say that I have a soft touch. Most people say that I'm not that great as a person."

Sam shook his head, slightly. He was looking into her eyes deeply, and softly spoken, "I don't believe that."

Sam caressed Karina's right hand, softly. He rubbed her thumb on her knuckles. Giving herself a sharp inhale, feeling his touch. Simple, handed touch. They both stared at each other, deeply.

Not knowing how much time had been spent on each other's eyes.

Second, minute, hour. Time takes them both into ecstasy.

Karina's eyes blinked out of the stare. She pulled her hand away from his hand. She clasped her hands together.

She moved aside by suggesting one thing. "You should get dressed in clean clothes. I'll just be out of your way."