"Tomorrow on Sunset, we will begin the mission, use any means necessary to find the moonlight swords..." Said the man, the others started laughing and cheering. Who were these people? And what importance did the moonlight swords have?

\\The next day//

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE RELAXING TODAY, YOU'VE BEEN NON-STOP TRAINING SINCE I MET YOU" Screamed Sophia at Rin, who was prepared to leave the city to train...again. He was wearing his usual attire with the moonlight swords on his hips, one on each side.

Rin looked at Sophia with a face of despair, it was as if he heard the most atrocious thing possible, "You monster..." He insulted her.

After that Sophia and Rin spend the day relaxing, Rin had a small smile the whole time because he knew Sophia did this

After that Sophia and Rin spend the day relaxing, Rin had a small smile the whole time because he knew Sophia did this. After all, she was worried he was working too hard. They went to different places together and were having a great time. 

"Hey Sophia, why did you become a hunter?" Rin asked while they were walking side by side, suddenly the atmosphere got serious, Sophia looked at Rin and then turned her head to look up at the sky.

"Are humans really the smartest and strongest beings to walk this planet? Do we deserve what we have?  I used to ask myself questions like these back when I was young and dumb, I was quite the curious one..." Sophia spoke with a soft tone, Rin looked at her while she spoke.

"I always asked myself questions but never found the answers to them, my mom was a magic swordsman while my dad was a guild registration agent, my mom used to tell me how she was always the 'man' in the relationship..." Said Sophia while having a small smile of grief.

"My mom was the one that taught me how to become a magic swordsman in my eyes she was a person I wanted to be, my dad loved reading books so there was a lot in our home...now that I look back I think the reason I used to ask myself so many questions is that I was always reading and wanted more and more knowledge..." She said while closing her eyes for a few seconds, remembering the times with her parents.

"One day, my mom decided to take up a quest for a  dungeon, dad tried stopping her but she reassured us that she was going to come back...that was the last time me and my father ever saw her..." Rin's eyes widened, and Sophia nonetheless kept talking.

"After that, I cried in my room for weeks never leaving, my dad was so heartbroken that he...killed himself...he killed himself 1 month after my mom's disappearance, being locked up crying in my room for weeks barely eating anything, one day I walked out of my room, my dad sitting in the table like always, he looked at me...with those eyes that even I who was a child knew that he had no will to live...then he told me he was going out to by food...just to find guards in my doorstep 3 days later telling me...a 15-year-old child...that her father killed himself by jumping out a clock tower..." She said, her voice quivering while her lips trembled.

"I didn't know what to do after...should I kill myself as my dad did? those were the questions that were filling my head back then...but then one day...hunters my mom knew came to my me...they helped me, they fed me...cared for me... they became like family to me...if it weren't for them...then I wouldn't know what would have been of me...so I became a hunter for them...to follow my mom's legacy...and the hunters who saved me back then..." She said, finishing her story, Sophia turn her head to look at Rin and what happened was something she would never expect...she was immediately embraced by Rin, and her eyes widened in response.