¹⁸ my cherie amour

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀"WAKE UP, SAE."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ It seemed like Michelle had been repeating that for the past five minutes. The girl had to constantly remind Saebyeok that she had to keep her eyes open. She was sat between Michelle's legs, laying her head on the girl's chest, smiling weakly as she played with her hair. Michelle wished she had went against her wishes and tried to get help. Now she had no choice but to stay here, trying to keep her awake. She wanted to go bang on those doors and beg for help but she was afraid to leave Saebyeok's side. The girl could barely keep her eyes open. She was too weak to defend herself from a psycho like Sangwoo.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Speaking of which, he was sitting on his bed across the room, glaring the two girls down with his knife in his hand. It was almost as if he was waiting for either one of them to slip up. Michelle could not deny the fact that she was afraid of the man. He was fucking nuts.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle was still drunk from the wine. She felt like the room was spinning but that probably could be due to her anxiety. She honestly couldn't tell the difference anymore. She slapped herself multiple times to try to sober herself up but it didn't work. Despite this, she declared herself as Saebyeok's personal bodyguard. She was the weakest one there which made her an easy target. It wouldn't be a fair fight.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle would be damned if either one of them lay a finger on her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Come on. You have to stay awake, baby." Michelle sighed, gently shaking her shoulder. Saebyeok's eyes fluttered open for a few seconds before her eyelids slowly shut once again. "Yah–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Kang Saebyeok."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Both of the girls simultaneously grabbed their knives and pointed them towards the voice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's alright." Gihun reassured, holding his hands up. "I didn't come to kill either of you. She's been dozing off and you're as drunk as a skunk. I would've killed you both already if I wanted to. I just have this with me because of Sangwoo there." They all looked at Sangwoo who was staring back at them. They then turned their attention back to the conversation at hand. "Protection, you know?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Michelle sighed in relief, sitting her knife closely next to her. She never really saw Gihun as a threat in the first place. She felt like the man was too nice to do anything to harm them. She could be wrong but she didn't think so. Saebyeok slowly laid her head back onto Michelle's chest, leaving the knife in her hand just in case.