¹ ddjaki

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀MICHELLE HARRIS HAPPILY walked down the busy streets of Seoul with her AirPods in, humming the lyrics to the song she was listening to. The girl had just gotten paid from her convenience store job and was on her way to go shopping for groceries. She worked extra hours so she could have more money saved at the end of the month for concert tickets. Her check came out to be a total of 400,000 won which was more than enough. You can say that she feels like she's on top of the world right now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ That was until someone suddenly bumped into her, almost making her fall on her ass. She glared at the person, ready to get ugly if they didn't apologize.

⠀⠀⠀⠀People in Korea are usually rude in terms of things like this. If you're in their way, they don't move or say excuse me. They'll just bump into you and keep walking as if nothing ever happened. It took a while for Michelle to get used to it but in some instances, she's perfectly okay with risking her visa.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What the fuck?" She cursed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry!" The girl who had caused the collision bowed before running off the opposite direction. Michelle rolled her eyes as she watched the girl get further down the road. While she wanted an apology, that one was a little too quick and easy. It seemed like the girl was in a rush to get away. Was she running from someone? This gave Michelle an uneasy feeling but she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. She shrugged it off and continue walking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ After a few moments, Michelle just couldn't shake the feeling she had in the pit of her stomach so she checked her pockets to feel absolutely nothing. She furrowed her eyebrows as she pulled the pocket out, revealing that someone had cut into it and her envelope full of money was gone. How the hell was that even possible? She never saw a knife or scissors. She glared at the direction the girl had ran off in. "That fucking bitch stole my money."

⠀⠀⠀⠀Michelle immediately dashed in that direction, hoping to catch the girl before she got too far. She let out a frustrated sigh when she saw the girl ran into a busy subway. There was no way in hell Michelle was going to be able to catch her amongst the big crowd of people. The bitch was a fucking pro. Had her escape planned out and everything.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She plopped herself down on a nearby bench, running her hands through her passion twists. All her money for the month was gone as fast as she had gotten it.